"We need to get her to the infirmary." Izzy said looking at the blonde girl from her brother's arms.

"No. We need to get her to Magnus. If someone can help her, he is the one. I am not putting Anna's life in someone else's hands beside Magnus, especially not now." Alec said and walked to Magnus apartment.

They burst in the apartment in without warning when Magnus was drinking one of his cocktails. "Don't you people never know that bursting in someone house is-" Magus said and when he looked at them he saw Anna's unconscious body. "Goldie!" Magnus said and run to Anna and caressed her hair. "What happened?" Magnus asked angry. 

Everybody looked at Clary and Magnus frowned. He snapped his fingers and Anna disappeared in her room. "Explain? What happened Clary? Why is Anabella in this condition and what did you do?" Magnus asked angry as he got closer to the red headed.

"I just wanted to bring mom back." Clary said on the verge of tears.

"I already told you that to not do that! I told you that dark magic is something you can't play with." Magnus said angry.

"I know. Anna told me the same but I didn't listen. I am so sorry." Clary said and Jace hugged her.

"I am going to go and see how I can help Anna, but when I come back I expect to hear all the story, and I mean EVERYTHING." Magnus said and stormed out to Anna's room. 

The crew sit down and waited for Magnus to return and he did. "Well, good news, she is fine. She just need rest. Now, explain." Magnus said sitting down.

"It's a long story." Clary said looking down at her hands.

"Well good thing that I am immortal and I have all the time in the world. Now start." Magnus demanded.

"I found a warlock that works in dark magic. I asked her if she can help me bring my mother back and she accepted in exchange of a favor. In the end I asked Anna if she wanted to come with me and then Iris Rouse started to tell us things about Anna's mother. And then she said that her mother would have been the perfect surrogate for baby warlocks, and the fact that Anna showed up and that she is exactly like her mother, except for the fact that she doesn't know how to use her magic was a pure blessing for her. She wanted for me and Anna to bare babies from her own private demon, in the end I was suppose to gave birth to just one baby and then came home. Anna howerever was supposed to be a permanent surrogate for Iris and that she was going to gave birth to a new generation of warlocks, stronger. Me and Anna ended up in the dungeon where a really awfull demon showed up and tried to impregnate us. It jumped on Anna and scratched her chest, but then Anna's eyes started to shine pure silver and her hands glowed purple. She demanded the demon to get off her and he listened to her and  kissed in pain as Anna aproaches him more and more. She didn't even looked like herself." Clary said.

"This is all?" Magnus asked looking at Clary.

Clary looked at Jace who nodded and Clary sighed. "Yes Magnus this is all. Now, what did Iris meant about Anna having powers? And about the whole surrogate thing? And what made her look and act the way she did?" Clary asked confused.

"I think I have to tell you something, something I hided from Anna her whole life and just recently she found out. Anna isn't a full shadowhunter. She is a descendant of Goddess Hecate, the goddess of witchcraft. Yes mother was one of the strongest Hecates that ever existed and I am pretty sure Anna might be the same. What you all saw was Anna's powers trying to protect her from being harmed. Of course that goes against the spell that was put on her, but since she is getting at the age her powers chose for her to be a full wirch or a hybrid, her powers starts to show off and Anna needs to start and control them." Magnus explained.

"What spell?" Izzy asked.

"When Anna was born, her mother asked me to help her make a spell so her powers could stay hidden until the age she was ready to control them. Celine cleared the Clave was going to harm Anna in their search for answers for Anna's breed. So Anna grew up as a full Shadowhunter, but lately she started to have dreams with Hecate's meaning behind them. I am Anna's guardian before anyone else. I promised that to her mother." Magnus explained.

"We can't sau anything about this to anyone. Anna might be an Herondale, but the fact she grew by the Clave and they didn't knew about all these things about her, will make her look like a liar. So nobody beside us need to know." Alec said warning everybody.

He the stood up and walked to Anna's dorm. He closed the door and walked to his girlfriend stroking her hair.

Outside the room the crew looked at the door walked through.

"I never seen Alec so attached or protective to a girl that wasn't me before." Izzy said looking at the others.

"Are you jealous of Anna?" Jace asked smirking.

"What no. Of course not. Maybe. Ok, the got all Alec's attention. How can I not be?" Izzy asked angry.

"Hey it's ok. You always had the whole attention of your brother, and now that another girl came in the picture you are afraid you will loose him to her. Don't worry Isabelle, Anna would never dare to break siblings apart. She know how it feels to loose a sibling and would never wish for anyone to go through that." Magnus said smiling at Izzy.

"Thank Magnus. It helped. A little." Izzy said and hugged Magnus.

"No worries. Just keep me on date with those two. I want to know all the tea." Magnus whispered in Izzy's ear making the girl giggle.

"I will see what I can do about that." Izzy said smirking.

"Well we need to head back. I won't try and make Alec come because I know he won't leave Anna's side until she wakes up." Jace said smiling at the door and stood up.

"I will announce you if something change in Anna's condition." Magnus said smiling.

"Thank you Magnus." Clary said and Magnus nodded. The three made their ways out and Magnus went to his room.