She quickly helped Soojin.

Pacing back and forth, Shuhua bit her nails out of anxiousness and just in time their friends came with nervous faces.

They can hear Soojin, screaming and it clenched Shuhua's heart. She felt a tap on her shoulders. "Go inside, she needs you the most there." Minnie gave her hug to ease the anxiousness of the girl.

Shuhua can feel that Soojin was about to break her bones by how the older gripped her hand but she doesn't care.  She whispered comforted words and all that she can do.

"I can see the head of the baby, One hard push." the doctor said as Soojin take in oxygen.

"I SWEAR SHUHUA I'M GONNA CHOP THAT DICK OF YOURS AND THROW IT TO THE RIVER." Soojin yelled and with one last hard push they all heard the babies cry.

Soojin was exhausted to hell and all that she wants now is to take a look of their little angel.

"She's so cute." Yuqi squealed while gently holding the baby's small fingers. "She got it from me." Yuqi rolled her eyes at Shuhua.

"No she don't."

"So what's her name?" Minnie asks as she smiled at the baby that was on Shuhua's arm sleeping so cutely as ever.

"Rein Shin-junghan."

Shuhua smiled as she gives Rein a peck on her forehead.

"Welcome to the world." All of them exclaimed.

There some people that come and go in our life, some of them come and go to leave a lesson to us.

Shuhua was more than happy and so was Soojin.

The world welcomed their daughter with so much love and even their own company is expecting for their daughter to follow the footsteps of Shuhua and Soojin.

But Shuhua wants Rein to choose whatever path that she wants to take and they will both support her on whatever her heart wants.

Love the people who stayed with you.

===

"What do you want for your birthday?" Shuhua asks the little girl beside her.

They were back to their career but they never once broke their promise especially to Rein.

The little girl is turning five already.

Soojin was inside the kitchen baking some cookies for them. "Can we build a tree house on our backyard?" The girl excitedly said clasping her hands together, her eyes were twinkling like the stars at night and Shuhua knows that she cannot say no to it.

"If that's what my princess wants then we'll build one with the help of your pops." Rein giggled hearing her mother call her grandfathers pops.

"You two stop playing around with that." Soojin scolded.

Shuhua laugh her ass off seeing her daughters very white face. It was cover with flour. Rein wanted to help bake but the little girl brought the whole bag of flour to the living room.

Soojin placed the cookies on the table before taking the bag of flour out of Rein's hand. She glared at her wife who was still laughing. "You really didn't even stop her?" Shuhua stopped laughing hearing Soojin's tone.

Suddenly the front door opened revealing their parents.

Shuhua smiled seeing Rein all happy, she pulled Soojin by the waist, hugging the older.

"I love you." She mumbled as she gave Soojin the sweetest kiss that the older deserves.

"And I love you too."

"You two do know that we have a kid here?" Soojin's father look at the two, his hand was on Rein's eyes.

All of them chuckled.