CHAPTER 31

His heavy-breathing against my neck was driving me insane.

I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him close. I needed to feel his skin against mine. I needed to feel him.

His lips left a trail of wet kisses from my neck to my lips, and I parted them immediately to let his tongue in; my own meeting his in the middle in anticipation. Our tongues tangled and played with each other; a wet and dirty mess that was only making me want more.

"Kaden" I moaned "A-Ahh"

I was reaching my edge.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I furrowed my brows. What was that?

Beep. Beep. Beep.

My eyes opened.

I was in my room. Laying in my bed. Alone. Wearing clothes. I looked to the side and saw my alarm clock ringing, signalizing I should wake up if I wanted to get to school on time. I glared at the alarm and turned it off; annoyed for being interrupted in such a good dream.

Deciding to get up already, I sat on my bed, my eyes widening when I saw what my dirty dream had caused. I had a boner. I was sweating and my entire body felt hot. Shit.

I decided to take a quick cold shower to get rid of my... excitement. When I left the shower, I stopped in front of my mirror to fix my wet hair, and my body froze. I stared at my reflection with my mouth open and wide eyes. I had hickeys all over the place.

My neck had two marks in the right side and one in the left one. My collarbone had two marks. And my chest had three hickeys. My face grew hot and my cheeks turned red like a tomato. Oh my dear God. I was going to kill Kaden for sucking so hard. I was going to kill myself for letting him do that.

Okay, Ethan, think. You need to cover this. Your brother knows you were out with Kaden yesterday. You can't appear with a thousand hickeys. Think. Think. A shirt could cover my chest and collarbone's marks. But they can't cover when you take your shirt off in the locker room before and after practice.

I didn't have makeup. I couldn't ask for it to my sisters. Let alone to my mother. I couldn't ask. But I could get it. My sisters always left early to go to school. I could go to their room, search for makeup, cover my hickeys, put the makeup back in its place, and then leave like nothing ever happened.

Yeah. I can do this. I can totally do this.

I dressed up with a basic shirt and jeans, leaving my room and tip-toing until my sisters'. I pressed my ear over the door, trying to hear if there was anyone in there, or if it was safe for me to come in. I couldn't hear anything.

Holding my breath, I grabbed the door handle and opened the door carefully, putting my head first to check if there wasn't really anyone in there. No one. My sisters had already left for school. Okay. This is going well. This is going to be easy. You're doing great.

I closed the door slowly so I wouldn't make any noise and looked around the room. Where do fourteen years old girls keep their makeup? My eyes went to their dressing table and I rushed towards it. It must be in one of the drawers.

I opened the first one and started to move the nail polishes to find any makeup. None. I opened the second one. A hundred different types of hair brushes. Why do they need so many? I opened the third one, and a grin appeared on my face. Bingo.

I tried to find a concealer and a foundation, because this is what the internet told me I needed. My heart jumped in my chest when I finally found it, and I took my shirt off to start applying the products on my skin.