CHAPTER 51

A/N: SMUT WARNING!
***

They took thirty minutes.

They talked about God knows what for thirty minutes. And when they finally walked through that door, their faces were unreadable. I couldn't see if the conversation went well or bad, if they were civil or not, if the world was going to end or if we're going to live... I knew nothing. As usual.

Jonathan immediately walked towards me as I stood up from the couch, wondering what was going to happen now. But he simply hugged me. He hugged me as tight as he already had done half an hour ago.

"I'll bring your clothes and talk to Mom, okay?" He told me "Don't worry"

"Okay" I gulped; the idea of being kicked out still strange for me "Thanks"

"It's nothing" He stepped away, looking briefly at Kaden "I'll stop by later to bring him his stuff"

Kaden nodded, and Jonathan was about to turn around to leave when something came to my mind, and I grabbed his arm, stopping him from moving any further. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, silently questioning me what I wanted.

"Uh... Can you..." I lowered my voice; even if it wasn't something I should be embarrassed of asking "Mom took some pictures from me... Can you get them back? I don't even know if she destroyed them or whatever, because she tore one apart, but... If she didn't, can you bring them back to me?"

Jonathan's brows dragged together; him clearly wondering about the pictures. I thought his nosy ass was going to ask more about it, but all he did was answer:

"Yeah, of course" He assured "I'll bring them back"

"Thank you" A soft smile traced its way to my lips.

These were my last words to my brother before he left to come back to our house... Or his house. I still didn't know. I plopped myself down on the sofa; Kaden sitting next to me after a second.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"What did you guys talk about?" I decided to ask him already.

"I thought you were going to pretend to be polite for a little while before asking me that" He sent me a smug smile.

"No; I reserve the politeness only for the first months of relationship" I replied, trying to remain serious as Kaden's face approached mine.

"Mhm, I see" He placed his lips over mine, and I let him kiss me until I was laying on the couch with him above me.

"No" I pushed his face away "You're trying to avoid my question"

"Fine" He sighed; giving in "We talked about you, about us, and about... Jack" He told me as he traced lines along my face with his finger; his eyes following his actions.

"Can you be a little more specific?" I raised an eyebrow.

Kaden's eyes met mine, and he gave me one of his smiles, that still succeeded on leaving me breathless.

"No, I can't" He brushed his nose against mine "I want your brother to like me, and telling you something he doesn't want me to doesn't sound like a great idea"

"You should be more concerned about me liking you" I argued; though, even if I had to act mad right now, I leaned into his touch, rubbing my nose against his and giving him a soft peck on the lips.

"You already like me" He sent me a coy smile before taking my hand in his and start playing with the ring he gave me "Better yet, you love me"