CHAPTER 42

"I'm going to fucking kill you" I warned Kaden.

"I'm the one who has a gun pointed at you" He retorted.

I was sitting between Kaden's legs, laying against his chest as we played a videogame together. My competitive senses were high right now, and I didn't care that I was playing against my boyfriend. That motherfucker was going down.

"Killed ya" Kaden said, cheerful.

He leant down to give me a kiss on the cheek, but I pushed his face away from me as I stood up to sit far away from him, on the chair in front of his desk.

"Again." I demanded.

"I don't know if I like this side of you..." He mused.

"And I don't give the tiniest fuck" I scowled "We'll play this shit again and I'm going to beat you"

"Baby-"

"No" I cut him off "During this game, I'm not your boyfriend. I'm your worst enemy" I leant my face closer to him until they were inches away as I glared at him "Press. The. Fucking. Play."

"Oh, we're not boyfriends anymore, then?" Kaden smirked "Just hold up, then" He pulled his phone out of his pocket "I'm going to text this really cute girl in my class-"

I snatched his phone from his hands and slid it inside my pocket.

"Do that and I'll kill you in real life" I raised an eyebrow.

Kaden's smirk grew bigger as he approached his face even more of mine.

"So fucking hot" He said, then stuck his tongue out of his mouth only to lick my lips.

I continued on glaring at him, now annoyed at how he was able to change my competitive instincts to a different kind of instinct, one that made me feel hotter and harder.

"Damn you" Was all I said before grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him even closer to me so I could slam my lips against his.

I felt Kaden snicker against my lips, but he continued to kiss me anyway. He placed his hand over my thigh while the other held my hand, pulling me towards him. I pulled away as soon as I processed what he was doing.

"Again?" I asked "I'll need a fucking wheelchair tomorrow"

"That's okay, I'll buy you one" He leant closer so he could kiss me again.

When his lips touched mine, I considered doing it again. Kaden and I had spent the whole afternoon doing one thing, and it wasn't playing videogame. I was sure my ass was going to be sore, and I couldn't give the 'my ankle is hurt' excuse again.

"Mom's asking if you can babysit Dana today" The door swung open, revealing Luke. The look on his face was of a bored one.

I was thankful for Kaden's body being completely bent over mine in this moment, because I was wearing only my underwear, and it would be embarrassing if Kaden's brother saw me that way. Automatically, I pulled the covers from the bed so I could cover my almost-naked body from Luke.

"Where is she going?" Kaden turned to ask his brother.

"Out." Was all Luke responded.

"What about you?"

"Out." He repeated.

"Fine. I'll babysit Dana" Kaden agreed after a second of silence.

Luke seemed to notice my presence just now. His eyes met mine, but they didn't stay in my face as he started to look me up and down; that judgmental and analytical look of his that I hated so much, that made me feel so exposed. Of course, the fact that I had only blankets to cover me wasn't helpful. Yes, Luke couldn't see anything, but if I had this around me it meant that I didn't have anything under. I felt my cheeks flush as he continued on looking at me.