CHAPTER 55

I rushed to the door once I heard the knocking, knowing it was Kaden who was on the other side. It was a silly thing to do, since my boyfriend had already seen me in all sort of ways, but I checked myself on the mirror and fixed my hair before opening the front door.

"Hi..." My voice got lost when I saw the bottle of wine in his hand "You brought... alcohol?"

"It's sealed, don't worry" He kissed my cheek before going in the house "I brought it as a gift to your father"

"You didn't have to" I said, closing the door "We're not even drinking tonight. My dad is the only one in the house who can legally drink, anyways"

"Don't misprize my gift" He frowned.

"Sorry" I chuckled, leaning forward to peck his lips "Thank you for the gift"

"Thank you for the kiss" He pressed his lips against mine one more time "But the wine isn't for you, dummy"

"Just shut up and accept my gratitude" I kissed him again, simply because I couldn't get enough of his taste.

I took the bottle from his hand and placed it on the coffee table nearby so I could kiss him properly, closing my arms around his waist as I tried to deepen the kiss, but Kaden backed away before we could go any further.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"I don't want to cause a bad first impression on your father" He hissed "I won't be laying a finger on you tonight"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed "That's completely unfair with me!"

"I'm just trying to be respectful" Kaden argued.

"Yeah, you were very respectful fucking my ass in the locker room's shower yesterday" I ironized.

"Shhh" He shushed me "Someone can hear you! God, your family will hate me"

"They're not home, dumbass" I told him "Dad went to pick Casey and Allie up from a friend's house and Jonathan is going to be here soon; he was doing some work at school"

"Oh... Still, I'm not touching you" He stated.

"Can't we just make out for a minute?" I suggested in a low voice, approaching him slowly as I pressed my hands against his hard chest "I missed you" I pouted, with the only purpose of showing him my lips.

Okay. There was no other way to put it. I was doing this because I was horny as fuck. Since Kaden and I had our first time, it seemed like I couldn't pass more than two days without doing something sexual with him. I think it was the so called honeymoon phase. Or maybe it was just the teen hormones.

"I know what you're doing" He said.

Of course he did. I had done this before at least three times this week. And he did what I wanted all the three times.

"Is it working?" I tilted my head, kissing his jawline softly as I touched his pecks over the fabric of his shirt.

"Fuck you" He breathed out, and I smiled with myself once I felt his strong grip on my waist, knowing he had given in.

Kaden started kissing my neck aggressively. I pulled the belt of his jeans in my direction; our cores touching with my movement and contributing to the intensity of our make out session.

"We're not having sex" He mumbled against my skin.

"Not even a quickie?" I proposed in a breathless tone.

"You have no shame" He stopped kissing me to look in my eyes; his voice a shocked one.

"I don't" I smiled, pushing him until his back was against the couch "I can lead this time" I proposed, focusing my attention on his neck.