CHAPTER 37

A/N: SMUT WARNING!
***

For the very first time since we met, Kaden invited me to come to his house today. He told me he was going to make dinner for us, and it was going to be just the two of us.

When he specified we were going to have the house for ourselves, I admit that I got nervous and excited at the same time. I didn't know if anything was going to happen, but I thought there was a possibility.

Kaden and I were already boyfriends, we had said we loved each other, and we already did sexual stuff together. So, I didn't know if we were going all the way tonight, but I prepared myself for it. Physically and mentally.

I searched about gay sex, so I knew that I had to douche before doing it. It was weird sticking something in my asshole, but I did it to prevent any embarrassing situations. Unfortunately, I found out a lot of things that made me scared. I was afraid of happening to me the same that happened to Mason. And I was afraid of the pain, because I knew it would hurt like hell.

But I wanted to do it. I didn't know if Kaden wanted as well, and I wouldn't pressure him into doing anything he didn't want to, but I prepared myself anyway. I loved Kaden, we had been through a hard time and we were now back together. I wanted to celebrate this way. I wanted to take this one more step in our relationship. I wanted us to be connected as one.

I knocked at the door, trying to calm my nerves. I kept telling myself there was no need to be nervous. I didn't even know if something was going to happen; it was pointless to stress about something that may not even occur. Plus, it was Kaden. I didn't have to be nervous around him.

I rubbed one hand against the other before joining them in a shell and putting them in front of my mouth, blowing hot air to make me warm. I had forgotten my gloves and it was already cold. We were now going to have a break from school so we could celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve. I loved both of the holidays. Christmas was my favorite, though.

My thoughts about Christmas were interrupted when the door was open by Kaden, who was smiling at me. I smiled back, happy to see him, and put both my hands on each side of his face to give him a quick peck on the lips before entering the house.

"Oh my God, your hands are freezing" He said.

"I forgot my gloves" I told him "Hey, do you prefer Christmas or New Year's Eve?" I randomly asked him, as this was what I was thinking in my way here to distract myself from... that.

"Hm... New Year's Eve" He replied, coming towards me and taking my coat off.

"Why?!" I asked in disbelief, letting him take my coat and hang it on the wall "Christmas has such a magical atmosphere. The world seems to be more kind. Plus, we get gifts" I grinned cheekily.

Kaden chuckled at my answer, giving me a kiss on the cheek before replying:

"I think New Year's Eve has a magical atmosphere too. We have that feeling of restart. And the celebration is more fun, with fireworks and everything. Not only that, but people get funnier and happier too" He took my hand and started to lead me inside the house as he spoke.

"The celebration may be more enthusiastic, but I feel like Christmas is-"

My words got lost and my lips parted in surprise at the sight as my breath hitched in my throat.

Kaden had decorated his whole living room with candles, which were the only source of light in the room. There were candles above the coffee table, above the furniture that had the television, and above a piano that also decorated the place. The coffee table also had two plates of food and a chocolate cake. The plates consisted in salmon, and I remembered I had told Kaden this was my favourite dish on our first date. Just like I had told him chocolate cake was my favourite dessert, even if it was a simple one.