CHAPTER 30

I bought a chocolate ice cream for me and a vanilla ice cream for Kaden, then I made fun of him for liking something so boring as vanilla. We all know chocolate is much better.

Anyways, I handed him his ice cream and started to eat mine, but stopped and furrowed my brows as soon as I realized Kaden still hadn't touched his.

"Are you not gonna eat it?" I asked.

"Part of the deal was that you're going to feed me" He extended his hand for me to take his ice cream.

I looked down to the ice cream, and then back to him, not believing he actually wanted me to feed him. I mean... Yes, he had said he wanted to, but I thought he was just messing with me.

"Are you serious?" I questioned; a part of me still thinking me might be kidding.

"Of course I'm serious" He shook his hand slightly for me to take the food already.

Snorting in annoyance and rolling my eyes, I grabbed the ice cream from his hands and kept holding it for Kaden to lick it. He was wearing that cocky expression of his and my wish was to rip it out of his face.

A smile took over my face when an idea suddenly came to my mind, and I didn't even let myself think twice before pressing the ice cream against his lips, making his lips and his nose full of vanilla.

Kaden's eyes widened and he tried to look down at his own face in shook. I started to laugh at his expression and at how dirty his face was, but soon stopped when Kaden hit the back of my hand that was holding the ice cream, making all go directly to my nose. Now it was his turn to start laughing and pointing at my face. I looked at him with my eyes narrowed.

"You're so dead" I threatened him and smacked my ice cream against his cheek.

Kaden gasped and did the same to me, so we started a war of ice cream. We kept chasing each other and throwing ice cream at each other's faces, but eventually some fell on our clothes.

In the beginning, I was determined on making Kaden look worse than me, but soon I started to laugh along with him, finding our war very amusing. I loved when Kaden and I did this type of stuff; it seemed like we were two kids playing, and the feeling of being a kid was liberating.

Eventually our ice cream was over, everything decorating our faces. When that happened, Kaden stopped running from me and turned around, closing his arms around my waist and pulling me into his embrace. We were both panting of tiredness, but had silly smiles on our faces.

"You look so cute with a face full of ice cream" Kaden licked the chocolate of the tip of my nose.

Returning the favour, I licked the vanilla off the corner of his lips, but Kaden turned his head and captured my lips with his. He tasted like a mix of vanilla, chocolate and his own taste. His taste was still my favorite.

"You're sweet" I mumbled against his lips.

"You're sweet too, baby" He replied.

I pulled away to let out a laugh.

"No" I shook my head "I meant you taste sweet because of the ice cream"

"Oh" His brows lifted in surprise and he started to laugh with me.

How can someone be so cute? I brushed my nose against his, still with a giddy smile lingering on my lips and kissed the corner of his lips before kissing his lips, appreciating that known feeling all over again.

I closed my arms around his neck and my fingertips delved in his hair, while Kaden kept his grip on my lower back. He tilted his head to deepen our kiss, and I was lost in the sensation of fireworks, warmth, electricity and love... Until I heard something.