Chapter Forty-one

"You just helped me get Shuhua inside the car. You even punch someone last night." Minnie came down the stairs with her laptop. "You punched someone? Are you okay?" Soyeon freaked out hearing that the younger punched someone, though it was okay for her but still she doesn't want Yuqi to be hurt.

"Chill. I'm okay." Yuqi smiled. "But the girl was probably not okay." Minnie retorted. "You shouldn't have been impulsive." Minnie added.

Shuhua slowly opened her eyes, head throbbing in pain. She closed her eyes tightly as the pain gets worse. She tried getting up but she can't.

Shuhua ended up on the floor as she winced in pain.

Hearing the loud thud upstairs, it got Soojin worrying. "I'll go check on her. You can all eat, I'll bring some food for her." Soojin placed some food on the tray with a glass of water and some meds.

Opening the door Soojin saw Shuhua leaning her body on the side of the bed, with hands on her head.

Putting the tray on the bedside table she rushed to Shuhua. "Drink this." she helped Shuhua on drinking the med. It somehow lessen the pain that the younger is feeling. Shuhua leaned her head on Soojin's shoulder. "What happened last night?" she asks as Soojin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't you remember anything?" asking that Shuhua thought of it for awhile but she can't remember anything after she slumped her head on the table last night.

Because of the drug, Shuhua can't remember anything but it won't have any bad effects ok her body.

Downstairs the four was discussing something while Soojin was feeding Shuhua.

"We should file a case, even if they didn't do anything to Shuhua that much but the fact that they drugged her and all was ready a foul play. Shuhua is our maknae and I can't let those two lurk around." Soyeon was persistent on her pint of view.

"We also have to know Shuhua's say to this before taking an action and besides I've talk to them already they're willing to accept whatever we throw to them, even ending up in jail." Minnie explained.

"But I really want to know, did I punched her hard?" Yuqi asks. "Yeah you did, you left a bruise on her cheek."

Why love someone, be with someone who doesn’t even want to be with you?

It is crazy for some people, because they head is filled with stories of grandeur about love i.e. it is some BIG AROUSAL FEELING.

Got to feel it always because if it runs out…must be “I love you but not in love.”

Well, you can feel sad one moment and feel happy the next. Feel pissed off the next day and feel horny then next. Feel crying one moment and burst out laughing an hour later by just someone saying something.

Feelings, up and down, up and down.

When a person gets past the myths, legends, stories, fallacies, the “one” and “soul mate” they then focus on what is real.

What is real?

Anyone who falls in love like the wind, thinks the other person completes them, that the other person is their wholeness hasn’t figured out….how to love themselves. If they learn that…they will realise..

No one can complete them

No one can make them whole

No one can fill that void except themselves.

And what’s going is chemicals. The desire for the “good feeling.”

And that is what yo Hyewon, she wasn't in love to Shuhua she was in love with the thought of being with Shuhua.

Love can affect us in many ways it can be in a good way but sometimes also in a bad way.

Love affected Hyewon in a bad way.

Realising real love starts with…loving one self.

This gives one calmness. This gives one maturity and focus.

Love isn’t about control but freedom.

It’s not about taking but giving.

It’s not about fear but trust.

And that's what Shuhua and Soojin have, they don't control each other.

Be open with each other.

They are both giving.

And especially both of them have trust to each other.

===

END

Just kidding it's not yet over gays. They still have a lot to experience. I really don't lile fightings but they are going to fight soon not now but soon. Sorry for the long wait.

Stay safe

Stay hydrated