Chapter Thirty-five

Start from the beginning

"Yeh Shuhua you better let us win." Soojin glared at her girlfriend but Shuhua found it cute so she just nod her head.

The three foreigner were close to winning but Soojin pinched Shuhua's waist causing for the younger to winced in pain. "Let us win."

It was like the tables have turned. "Yah Shuhua~ya you're betraying our team." Yuqi complained not knowing that Shuhua was going to let her own team win.

One last shot and that's it.

Shuhua, Yuqi and Minnie exclaimed happily jumping up and down. "Sorry baby." Shuhua leaned to Soojin but the older back away. She ignored the younger one but Shuhua being persistent. She won't let Soojin be mad at her for too long.

She placed a chaste kiss on Soojin's cherry lips making the older to blush. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you later." Soojin whispered the last part.

"Okay they're inside their own world again." Yuqi whispered to Minnie. The two didn't notice that there were two girls glaring at them. "Why do I feel like we are in danger?" Minnie blurted out.

"You really are." Miyeon said standing up. Minnie look up to her with her puppy eyes looking so innocent and cute. "I think we should run." Yuqi whispered to Minnie.

"I won't run because it will just make it worst." with that being said Minnie pulled Miyeon down causing for the older to sat on her lap. "Smooth." Shuhua stated with a laugh.

Soyeon was crossing her arms preventing herself from hitting Yuqi. She felt a soft pair of lips on hers. "I love you." Yuqi lovingly stared at Soyeon.

Their day went well Shuhua invited them for dinner but the four refused. It was just the two of them again. Soojin was cooking for dinner while Shuhua was playing with the dogs.

Shuhua heard a phone ringing. Finding the phone she saw Soojin's phone at the end of the couch, reaching for it she checks who's calling her girlfriend.

'Hui?'

She wasn't worried she was just curious then she remembered the program. "Soojin~ah, Hui oppa's calling you." Shuhua yelled but it seems like Soojin didn't even heard her.

Answering the phone, Shuhua held the phone vlose to her ear. "Soo." hearing Hui calling Soojin 'Soo' gave her a weird feeling but she shrugged it off.

"Oppa, Soojin is currently busy inside the kitchen." Shuhua spoke freely through the other line. They both are in good terms. "Oh Shu good evening. That's okay at least you answered the phone. Well I'm hosting a party this weekend and I'm hoping to see you both there. It's an exclusive party don't worry." Hui was hoping that the two would come.

He wants to share something to the two. "I'd love to be there but I still need to ask Soojin." Shuhua replied.

"Who are you talking to?" Soojin sat down beside Shuhua taking her apron off. "Hui." Shuhua whispered. Soojin nodded, she has nothing to worry about Shuhua and Hui are friends.

The call already ended.

"He's going to host a party this weekend. Can we come?" Shuhua asks cutely hoping the latter would agree. "I see no harm on going there." Shuhua peck Soojin's lips.

"Let's eat before I eat you out." Shuhua blurted out making Soojin to blush. The soloist slapped Shuhua's arm as the younger runaway from her.

It was all happy.

So cute and happy.

But nothing lasts forever...

===
The end is near my friends.