Chapter Twenty-nine

Start from the beginning

"We have Seo Soojin in Cool FM right now." I smiled as soon as I saw Soojin. "Hello I'm Soojin." she waves at the camera with a smile. 'Why is she so gorgeous?' I ask to myself.

"What are you watching?" I was startled by Kino's voice. I hid my phone from him. "Why?" I ask him. "Let me see." Kino grab the phone from me. "Oppa why did you let him in." I whined as I tried to get my phone back.

"Seo Soojin? Why are you watching her? You have a crush on her don't you?" I literally want to punch his face. I look at my manager asking for some help but he just fucking shrug his shoulders at me. He stifled a laugh when I was struggling to get my phone back.

"Are you perhaps seeing someone right now? You look so happy." I immediately grabbed my phone out of Kino. I noticed the blush on Soojin's face when the MC ask her. "Maybe." she answered in a teasing tone and I can't help but chuckle.

'She's really a tease.' I thought.

"You're so in love." I heard Kino commented. He has been my friend ever since I started acting. I laugh loudly making him confused. "I really am." I answered casually as I focused my attention on Soojin.

"Wait what?" I look at him with a smile.

I wasn't able to watch the whole broadcast since we need to shoot another scene again. I'm definitely gonna continue that later.

I walk out of the tent with a wide smile. Soojin is driving me crazy. "Your mouths gonna rip apart." I glared at manager. He just laugh at my reaction.

"Hyewon you'll enter the scene but you'll stop walking when you saw Kino hugging Shuhua."

Time to be serious again Yeh Shuhua. I heaved a sigh as I get into my character. We've been shooting for almost five days already and it's tiring. I need to film the documentary then I need to be at the location for the shoot of the drama. I joined the drama so I could have some distractions away from Soojin but it seems like Soojin was always in my mind and is distracting me.

We heard the slate as the shoot begans.

Hyewon was a little bit away from us the camera was following her while me and Kino were still in the same position. The camera panned to us. I look at Hyewon.

Her eyes portrays something I cannot decipher. I felt so lost in her eyes. She was like saying something to me but I couldn't understand it.

"Shuhua?" I noticed that Kino wasn't hugging me anymore. "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod my head.

"Shuhua they planned to eat outside. They want you to come. The shoot is wrapped up early today." I look at my manager. 'But I promised Soojin that I'll pick her up today.' I thought. "If you can't I'll just tell them." I shake my head.

"Tell them I'll be there. I need to pick up Soojin first." Soojin will always come first. "Okay." I went inside my tent. I immediately changed my clothes.

To Jinjin🍒:
Where are you now? I'll come and pick you up.

I sent it to her as I grab my bag on the table. "I'll go now oppa. Just tell them that I'll come." I yelled as I completely walk out of the tent.

I opened the car door when I received a notification.

From Jinjin🍒:
We're still here at the radio station. I'm greeting my fans that's why.

I smiled reading her text. I started the engine with my hand maneuvering the steering wheel. It's been our routine now. Whenever the shoot would end early I would always come and pick her up. The company wasn't aware about us yet and so was the people around us but we're not trying to hide our relationship.

I noticed that some was already shipping us.

I focused on the road while listening to her songs. The trip wasn't that long and luckily the radio station wasn't that far from our location so I got here fast. I parked my car on the side as I look around.

I wore my black long coat, cap and mask as I get out of the car. There were many fans even outside. I spotted Soojin already walking out if the building with her manager beside her and some bodyguards around them.

I slowly walk towards them. I signalled her manager that I'm here. I saw Soojin looking at my way smiling. I noticed that her fans were also looking at me. 'This is embarrassing.' I lowered my head as I went beside her.

I held her hand slowly.

No more hiding

No more baby steps

"Let's go." I whispered to her. I can feel her fans staring at me. I turned to look at them and I almost laugh when some were furrowing their eyebrows probably trying to get to know who I am.

"Yeh Shuhua." someone shouted. I look at Soojin surprised and she was laughing. I immediately drag her out there as we enter my car. As much as I want to show to the public that we're in a relationship I don't want her fans attacking us.

"That was a surprise. How they know it was me?" I ask Soojin clueless.

"Uh your long black hair?" I chuckled at her answer.

"Come with me. They invited me to eat outside." I held her hand with my free hand. "I'll inform my manager." I nod as I start the car.