Modern Chapter 2

Until leaving Gu Changfeng's house, Shen Yanbei was still silly.

Hehehe, Changfeng said he is handsome!

When passing a car parked on the side of the road, Shen Yanbei deliberately turned his head nervously to see his reflection on the car window, and then he couldn't laugh.

The young man reflected on the car window was still wearing a piece of white medical tape because of his forehead injury. His eyes were slightly bloodshot because he didn't sleep all night last night. The young man's complexion was also not very good, slightly pale...

Shen Yanbei was stunned, feeling very complicated.

Where is he getting involved with Shuai?

Does Gu Changfeng have any misunderstandings about Shuai, or is he simply... comforting him?

Your uncle! Shen Yanbei scratched his hair irritably, feeling that his IQ in the past few days has plummeted like a stock index in the stock market, which is terrible!

Taking a breath, Shen Yanbei took out his mobile phone and checked the information. Although he broke with old man Shen, his life has to go on.

He is currently working on a new energy project. Because the start-up capital requires a large sum of money, he does not have that much money on his hands, so he finds someone to invest and share the risk by the way, but this stall tells the old man Shen to sever his father-son relationship. According to the news, it is estimated that several bosses who planned to invest in him will find excuses to push them away. Even if they don't push away, they will be disturbed by Old Man Shen.

Sure enough, Shen Yanbei looked for them one by one, and everyone changed their attitudes. Some bluntly said that they would not cooperate with him and told him not to look for it again, and some said tactfully that they fell in love with other new projects that could open up the market and said sorry to him.

Shen Yanbei was not discouraged either. These people value his status as the only son of the Shen family rather than the potential and prospects of his project. He also disdains to cooperate with these people who are ignorant and short-sighted.

To find a partner again, he must be strong enough to prevent Old Man Shen from using his hands and feet anymore.

Shen Yan Beili settled his mind and continued to start his own business. He is not the rich second generation who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun. He is naturally not friends with wine and meat. Knowing that he was swept out of the house, his friends all opened his mouth to make him difficult, although Shen Yanbei was not welcome, and immediately asked his friends to help him pay attention to suitable investors.

Old man Shen is a catering giant in this city, and he has a lot to say. After saying hello to everyone in the city, everyone gave face to Shen Yanbei's project. Friends suggested that Shen Yanbei should move the scope of investment candidates outside.

"The wife of the newly appointed mayor is the eldest lady of Shenghe Industrial in Y City. The president of Shenghe Industrial appreciates promising young people. You can try to contact the mayor's wife to see if you can get on line with Shenghe Industrial."

My friend’s suggestion is good, but how do I get in touch with the mayor’s wife? On the mayor’s young son’s birthday, the mayor and his wife are preparing to hold a small banquet to celebrate their son’s birthday. They will take this opportunity to get to know the big names in the city by the way.

This is a great opportunity! But how could he get in after losing his identity as the young master of the Shen family? Shen Yanbei stroked his chin, thinking that he had to think about it.