Chapter 95

The barbarian cavalry came fiercely, but it turned out to be stolen. On the other hand, the morale of the **** Daqi soldiers was unstoppable. Seeing that the barbarian cavalry was about to retreat and flee, Tai Qi just gave an order and ordered people to intercept and pursue them.

The barbarian cavalry ran for thousands of miles. Although there were replacement horses, they came from a long distance. They encountered traps many times when they were walking in the dark. They consumed a lot of manpower and horsepower. The soldiers of Daqi stayed in place. Although the men and horses also moved, they were better These barbarian cavalry consume much less. Upon hearing the order to pursue, these surviving soldiers caught up with the barbarian cavalry running behind and stabbed the other side.

"Kill the barbarians, don't leave the armor!" Tai Qigang shouted, pushing his morale to a higher level.

The surrounding soldiers responded: "Slay the barbarians and leave no armor!"

The barbarian cavalry routs and fled in front of them, and the red-eyed soldiers screamed and chased after them. The long, gun was inserted into the meat, arousing a **** mist, the blood mixed with sweat, dyed the soldiers' robes red.

Under the **** of Sambuganda and others, Urso retreated with more than half of the casualties. During the retreat, many horses suddenly neighed in pain, and the barbarian cavalry who had been tortured by Daqi's tricks were as vicious as a bird of fright. The horses stabbed by the iron brier did not cooperate at all. The barbarian cavalry whipped the horses, the more the horses struggled, and the horses and horses suddenly became a mess.

The soldiers of Daqi rushed towards them like a violent tempest. Their claws and arrows are as terrifying as black and white impermanent ecstatic claws.

The hunter who chased the prey suddenly became the prey to be hunted, and the barbarians flew away!

"kill--"

The high morale can most stimulate the potential, mental and physical strength of the soldiers. Only half the number of the barbarian cavalry is the Daqi infantry, which kills the tens of thousands of scattered barbarian cavalry like chickens and ducks. It is a pity that the barbarian cavalry horses It's great, and in the end half of them escaped.

In this melee, from midnight to the afternoon of the next day, the corpses were everywhere, and blood was flowing into the river. If it hadn't been supported by that breath, the soldiers of Daqi would have been tired and fell on the ground.

"General?" The general who was still intent on fighting asked whether to continue pursuing.

The blood-stained Tai Qi on the armor shook his head: "The poor are not chasing them." They can repel the enemy so smoothly by pre-arrangement. Right now, the arrows and crossbows are almost damaged. Soldiers can't help it. No matter how hurry to march, the most important thing is that they are afraid that the barbarian cavalry will be forced into a desperate fight. It will be them who will suffer in the end.

Mingjin retreated, cleaned the battlefield, and counted the number of people. Taking advantage of the right time and place, they left more than 20,000 cavalry soldiers, but they also sacrificed thousands of soldiers.

Shen Yanbei, who had been watching the battle from the rear, was not happy because of the victory. Half of the soldiers who sacrificed were recruits brought by his wife. When his wife came back and saw so many fewer people, he should feel sad again.

The military commander looked at him with a frown, looked at the sacrificed soldiers with pity, and comforted: "These soldiers who defend their homes and the country, the general will let people bury them well, Master Shen don't have to worry." This is already the best. The situation is over. The barbarian cavalry failed to enter the pass and they were blocked on the wasteland. The ambition of the barbarian cavalry was smashed with only a few thousand sacrifices. It is worth it!