Chapter 102

Gu Changfeng was even more unbelievable than Shen Yanbei. After all, he only used self-mutilating blood for his stepmother last night to curse barrenness.

"Doctor, am I really pregnant?" Gu Changfeng's eyes were eager, and his voice trembled with excitement.

It turns out that his inexplicable irritability, loss of appetite and lethargy during this period were all due to pregnancy?

Being questioned about medical skills, the old doctor was a little unhappy: "Is there any fake pregnancy? It's been more than three months!"

More than three months? Gu Changfeng's pupil trembled, and counting the time, it happened to be the night Shen Yanbei was going to return to Beijing.

Hit it with one hit.

Except this time, every time the two of them did it, Shen Yanbei was always very careful to pull out before the climax or tide came and let him release it on him with his hands.

He didn't feel anything at the beginning, but he would inevitably get hurt if he got more frequent.

Is it because he is ugly that Shen Yanbei didn't want himself and his children to shoot him in his body?

This question is too shameful, he really can't talk about it, but he can't hide what's going on, and gradually cares about it. Later, when Shen Yanbei was about to pull out and come out, he suddenly pushed the person down and sat on it and tightened it forcefully.

Shen Yanbei was so scared that he almost confessed. Afterwards, he hugged him and took a bite on his shoulder. With lingering fear, he said that he was scared to death just now. What if he was pregnant? He has not had time to marry him openly and give him a decent wedding, so he can't let him get married so wronged.

The emotion in my heart at that moment is beyond words.

How can he make Shen Yanbei so loving to him?

Gu Changfeng's mood fluctuated sharply, and he looked at Shen Yanbei with bright eyes.

Shen Yanbei was still a little confused.

His wife is pregnant! A man of his wife is pregnant!

Your uncle! His wife is actually pregnant! How should this be born! ! !

Having hugged his wife countless times, he can definitely be sure that his wife is at least not different from him in appearance! There should be some, not much at all!

Is it a problem of internal structure?

How are the twins born in the village?

Shen Yanbei scratched his head in distress.

Well, even if twins can give birth, his wife has chest muscles but no **** and sons! What will the baby eat after birth?

There is no milk powder, no feeding bottle, no diapers, how to take care of the children?

Imagine the situation where he was holding a baby cried out of hunger and being at a loss, Shen Yanbei's head suddenly became like a fight.

...It seems that his family was poor when he was a child, his mother was in poor health and had no milk, and the family did not have money to buy milk powder. What kind of food did he eat?

"Yanbei?"

"Yanbei?"

"Huh?" Shen Yanbei suddenly recovered, and immediately faced a pair of ecstatic black eyes.

"Our child is more than three months old." Gu Changfeng's eyes were red and his voice was dull.

It is said that the bleak pregnancy mole between his eyebrows will make it difficult to get pregnant? Isn't he pregnant now?