Chapter 85

Everyone, look at me and I look at you, no one answered his questions. Gu Changfeng felt as if he was hitting the soft cotton with a full force, and he was depressed.

From the time he decided to go to the frontier and inherit his father's last wish, he was ready to fight the enemy, so he did not hesitate to face the enemy. But these people have no such awareness at all. In the past few years, the weather in Daqi has been smooth and the people live and work in peace and contentment. Many people have forgotten the barbarians who looked at Daqi and murdered their compatriots cruelly with iron cavalry.

Gu Changfeng clenched his fists, his expression gloomy.

The recruits swallowed, preparing to endure his anger, but Gu Changfeng clenched his fists and then released them.

"Now the barbarians are just sending a small team to test. When the full-scale war starts, it will not be a small fight like this tonight. Everyone has to go to the battlefield. The sword has no eyes either you die or I live. We can't hide behind forever... …" Gu Changfeng's dark eyes looked at these recruits calmly, "If you don't obey the command and act arbitrarily like tonight, you may be the next to die."

"Laziness, weakness, cowardice, and unwillingness will only bring Hades closer to you."

"As soon as you succeed, I don't want you to be a stepping stone for anyone."

After that, Gu Changfeng no longer said more, but ordered everyone to clean the battlefield and then return to the camp.

Everyone looked at his hard and tough face with complex expressions. As the elder son of the town government official, Gu Changfeng has a valuable status, but he does not hold his own status to be special, but enjoys the same recruiting treatment as them, and the intensity of daily training is greater than them.

This person has never been on the battlefield before, but when facing the enemy calmly and decisively, this person is a natural soldier?

But he is a twin...

They are not as good as a pair.

On the way back, the recruits were not as excited and anxious as they were when they came. Everyone was silent and the atmosphere was a bit heavy. Gu Changfeng could see the confusion in their eyes.

The silence of the people just now really made him angry, but once again, except for a few who yearned for the military camp, most of the recruits were ordinary people with no lofty ambitions. They just want to make two more money, then marry a wife and have children, and live this ordinary life.

The concept of war is too remote for them. Although they have joined the army, they are not yet a qualified soldier in their mentality.

He felt a little weak, but the next moment he thought of Shen Yanbei.

His youth is flexible in mind and always has his own unique insights into things. If he encountered such a situation, he would not want to use the method of reprimand to force the recruits to change their mentality and correct their attitudes. Moreover, he could not change it.

What will he do?

Find out the contradictions of things? To solve it from another angle?

Thinking of this, Gu Changfeng's heart suddenly opened up.

There is no such lofty ambition to defend the country, it involves oneself

Shouldn't you be concerned about profit? Gu Changfeng felt relieved and felt that he had found the right entry point.

Back at the barracks, Gu Changfeng went to pay the job first. Just as Tai Qi asked about the night attack, Gu Changfeng truthfully reported and self-examined.