Chapter 81

When Shen Yanbei woke up the next day, there was a daylight outside the window, and it was three poles above the sun.

Subconsciously touched his hand to the side, it turned out to be empty.

Shen Yanbei covered his eyes with one hand and smiled helplessly.

At this hour, the wife had already gathered together and set off, and he couldn't make it to send him off.

Sighing regretfully, Shen Yanbei brushed up the hair scattered on his forehead.

Forget it, the wife doesn't want him to send him off, so he won't go. He also doesn't like to talk about separation.

It's a pity that I had taken a break today.

The wife was not around, and Shen Yanbei was not in the mood to stay in bed anymore, so he got up and dressed. But as soon as his feet touched the ground, Shen Yanbei's expression changed.

The feet are sour and soft, especially the waist...

"Go to your uncle..." Shen Yanbei couldn't help covering his face. The fire last night burned him so much slag, but the wife is still comfortable!

No, it's shameful! Shen Yanbei gritted his teeth and decided to continue exercising in the future.

Zhou Yu followed Gu Changfeng to the border and no one was at home. After breakfast, Shen Yanbei went to the restaurant to supervise the workers for a while and then went to the suburbs.

The daughter-in-law went to the border to train soldiers and didn't know when he would return. He couldn't be a master stone. He just waited eagerly for his wife to come back. He had a lot to do.

The villagers in the village downstairs saw that Shen Yanbei was coming again and came forward to salute. Shen Yanbei smiled slightly and said that he didn't need to be polite, and went down to the ground accompanied by the village chief.

The germination rate of the pepper seeds is good, and now they have grown small seedlings, and you can see a lot of greenery. The hilly farmhouse organic fertilizer has been fermented to the same extent, the fertilizer is dark, and the pungent smell can faint people.

Shen Yanbei picked up a **** and taught the villagers how to fertilize and sow deeply: "Spread the fertilizer in strips to no more than three inches in the ground, then cover the soil, and the seeds are sown on it, about an inch away from the ground. The spacing between plants is five Just inches..."

The villagers admired him even more when he saw that he did it personally, not just a linguistic guide on the sidelines.

Shen Yanbei didn't feel good after doing it for a while. I exercised too much last night, and my hands and feet were a little bit awkward. Fortunately, the villagers watched the scorching sun and feared that he would be tired, so they brought the water and let him sit and rest. Shen Yanbei handed the **** to the others in good faith.

On the official road about a hundred miles north of Shen Yan, the black and heavy soldiers ran forward in unison with their horses hoofs, and the sky was full of noise.

In front of the fast marching team, the strong man sat firmly on the tall horse.

The man wears a Mingguang armor woven from small nail pieces, his complexion is cold and even more mighty. While riding the horse and whip, the wind lifted up the broken black hair on the man's forehead, and a faint pregnant mole was revealed.

The leader of this team is actually a double!

Before the team set off, many soldiers were dissatisfied when they heard that it was a pair of children leading them to the border, and some people even regretted joining the army and wanted to withdraw.