Chapter 14

Husband, he really likes himself!

With this thought in mind, Gu Changfeng was dazed by Shen Yanbei's hand and touched him until Shen Yanbei couldn't stand it before he fell asleep with the man's strong body.

A sleep till dawn.

Stretching, Shen Yanbei opened the door and saw Gu Changfeng who was chopping wood in the yard.

The man looked attentively and pulled his axe vigorously. The beautifully-lined muscles on his arm bulged slightly. An axe cleaved it down, and the upright wood suddenly cracked. Look at the pile of chopped firewood on the ground.

Let him see such an eye-catching picture early in the morning...

Shen Yanbei stared straight at his neck, watching the sweat snaking down the honey-colored skin, dripping over the half-exposed chest muscles, and finally disappearing into the coarse cloth clothes.

Involuntarily licked his lips, Shen Yanbei had sparks shining under his eyes.

The gaze was so hot that it was difficult for Gu Changfeng to not notice. As soon as he turned his head, he turned to Shen Yanbei's undisguised gaze, his face was a little hot.

Putting down the axe in his hand, Gu Changfeng walked towards him uncomfortably: "My husband, have you gotten up? Breakfast is in the pot, you can use it after washing." Shen Yanbei said last night that he would go to the county together this morning , So he got up early specially, picked up the water and chopped the firewood.

"Have you eaten? Did not eat together?" Shen Yanbei smiled slightly. There was a layer of fine sweat on the man's forehead, and his rugged and handsome face was full of healthy blushes, **** and charming, and he wanted to take a bite.

Then, Shen Yanbei really took a bite and sealed Gu Chang's lips.

Gu Changfeng's already red face became even more red, and he asked inexplicably: "...Where did I go wrong?"

Shen Yanbei couldn't laugh or cry: "You didn't do anything wrong, it's just that I simply want to kiss you..." He said in a subtle tone, "I not only want to kiss you, but also..."

The ambiguous smile and meaningful gaze on Shen Yanbei's face made Gu Changfeng understand at once, his face flushed red, and the fire burned and dropped a sentence: "I...I'll go wash and change clean clothes!" It ran away as if to escape.

Although the two of them lay on a bed and touched each other, he still couldn't bear to hear such highly suggestive words from Shen Yanbei's mouth!

Shen Yanbei sighed. Can't really slap, can only have a mouth addiction.

When will the end of Wangmei quenching thirst?

...

When the two went out, the sky was already white.

Shenjia Village is not far from the county seat, but Shen Yanbei is still empty, and it is impossible to walk a long distance. The two of them are riding in the bullock cart of the villager Uncle Shen. Uncle Shen's youngest son works as a chef in a restaurant in the county seat. Uncle Shen grows a lot of vegetables at his own house and sends some fresh vegetables to the restaurant every morning. If there are villagers who want to go to the county, they can take a ride, with two cents per person and free for children.

"Do it!" Uncle Shen chuckled, raised the whip in his hand, and drove the bullock cart away.

Today, Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng were two people who took the bullock cart to the county. They sat side by side at the back of the cart, with their feet lowered naturally, and the whole person swayed with the sway of the bullock cart.