Chapter 98

Gu Changfeng's mood is a little depressed when the new year is approaching but the parting is just around the corner. It seems that Shen Yanbei has been taking care of his injuries in the past two days. He doesn't need to get up to practice before the day is up. The whole body relaxes physically and mentally. Shen Yanbei has been indulging him again, suddenly becoming hypocritical.

Gu Changfeng frowned, feeling that the mentality of his little daughter's family is really undesirable. He sighed, put on his coat and went for a walk, trying to breathe and settle down his irritable heart.

The sky was gray, with heavy clouds above his head, which made people's hearts even more depressing. In the past, he was bored with his gun and went to the school field to find someone to fight a game, or to shoot a few arrows at the shooting range, but now he was injured, and Shen Yanbei was so strict that he did not dare to mess around.

Gu Changfeng thought for a while and decided to go to Zhou Yu.

When Shen Yanbei was not here, Zhou Yu stood by his side under the name of his own soldier, waiting for his instructions at any time. After Shen Yanbei came, Zhou Yu consciously made room for them to be alone. He hadn't seen Zhou Yu for several days, and he didn't know if the kid had practiced martial arts well.

The soldiers in the barracks divided the tents by fire. Because he had no other guards, Zhou Yu had to live in a tent with other soldiers.

"Master Shen, do you really like General Gu?"

When I was about to find someone in the tent where Zhou Yu lived, a slightly familiar voice suddenly floated into my ears. Gu Changfeng was taken aback for a moment, and his pace suddenly stopped.

"Master Shen, don't you scholars like those girls who are outstanding and considerate with both virtuous and talented looks or delicate twins? Why do you have a soft spot for General Gu?"

The tone of the speaker was full of questioning and some sneers, but the person being questioned was not at all angry.

Shen Yanbei smiled embarrassedly: "Caicai and radish have their own loves. I just like him like this."

"But Master Shen, you were born as a champion, full of economics, and General Gu is not good at this. You can't write and draw with you, nor can you cook and make poems with you. Your personalities are so different, and your hobbies are so different, and there is no common topic. How to get along?" the soldier who interrogated said bluntly.

Shen Yanbei still maintains a good demeanor: "Thank you for worrying. Although I was lucky enough to be the champion, but I don't like arty. I prefer to watch him practice martial arts rather than writing, painting, or reciting poems." His wife is so good. The figure, the strength and beauty that he showed during martial arts training, the flood of hormones, made him be tempted.

The other party didn’t seem to believe it, and was still aggressive: “General Gu captured the barbarians alive, and the emperor will let him inherit the title of Lord Zhenguo after the class teacher returns. There is no need to rely on General Gu to take the position, this will only make people look down on you."

Shen Yanbei frowned, his expression a little serious: "You are right. The son is going to be the man who is going to be the prince of Zhen Guo. I am indeed climbing high."

Hearing this, Gu Changfeng's face sank, his fists couldn't help tightening, and his eyes burst into anger.

The soldier seemed to think so too. Seeing Shen Yanbei's gaze was full of "You still know what you know", but Shen Yanbei turned around and said: "I am a fourth-rank official now. After returning to Beijing, the emperor will discuss merits. I am very likely to go up again. Although there is still a gap with him, I will try to climb to a position worthy of him."