Chapter 79

As the saying goes, there is no impermeable wall, no fire that can be covered by paper, the more you deliberately hide it, the easier it is to reveal clues.

For the title, Mrs. Guo Gong asked someone to borrow, and joined her daughter Gu Qingyao to murder Gu Changfeng. In the end, Gu Changfeng fell off the cliff and suffered serious amnesia. Gu Qingyao married the King of Jinyang and became the supreme princess, and his wife was also born. Under Lin'er, he thought he was full of ambition, but Gu Changfeng survived a catastrophe and was made the first son of the town government official.

An imperial decree made the servants of the town government clearly see the situation. Although the lady of the country is strong but the widow mother is weak, and her daughter is the king of Jinyang, the water thrown out by the married daughter is no matter how long her hands are. Can't reach the government office. Gu Changfeng is valued by the emperor and is expected to become the new town guru. In the past, many of Gu Changfeng's negligent servants were worried, and they were afraid that Gu Changfeng would send them off someday.

This situation has improved a lot after Zhou Yu came.

The servants were afraid of Gu Changfeng and didn't dare to please him directly, so they turned their eyes to Zhou Yu, Gu Changfeng's close servant.

Before coming, Shen Yanbei explained what Zhou Yu had done, so in the face of his followers, Zhou Yu would not refuse anyone who came, and all gifts were accepted!

When everyone saw that Zhou Yu was a good talker, they were immediately relieved, but they tried to make friends with him, hoping that he could persuade Gu Changfeng not to have common knowledge with them. Zhou Yu patted his chest and all responded!

After getting acquainted with some subordinates in this way, Zhou Yu began to inquire about the news.

Most of the principals of the town government's mansion are the confidants of the confidant's wife, even if they are not confidants, they also rely on relationships or flattering. In this case, many managers are mediocre and incompetent, but the capable are suppressed and humiliated. Contradictions should arise.

After finding the entry point, Zhou Yu let out the news in his servants: Shi Ziye is dissatisfied with the current situation of the town government office, and is ready to clean up the stewards of those wine and rice bags, and choose another person to live there!

Everyone who received the news was boiling. Except for Mrs. Guo Gong’s confidant, those incumbents who are not really capable of doing things hurriedly rushed to curry favor with Zhou Yu, asking for a meal and giving gifts, hoping that he could say a few words in front of Gu Chang’s cover and don’t push him down, and some others Then secretly prepare for the upper position. For a time, Zhou Yu became the busiest person in the Guogong Mansion, with daily meals.

Zhou Yu took this opportunity to pretend to be drunk and utter the truth: The son of the elder has been treated harshly by the lady of the country for so many years, can he not express his anger once he turns over? Rectifying the mansion is false, and regaining face is true! If any of you can let Shiziye out of this breath, Shiziye will protect him from eating and drinking!

As soon as these words came out, everyone suddenly realized that the son of the world is looking for trouble with Mrs. Guo Gong!

Under the temptation, someone really thought about what was wrong with Mrs. Guo Gong in recent years. This excavation is incredible! Mrs. Guogong’s various behaviors from the time he was pregnant to giving birth to her second son suddenly magnified, and the clever person immediately smelled the unusualness—where did the former maids and maids in the main courtyard go?