Chapter 96

"Stop him!" Seeing Gu Changfeng approaching step by step, Urso was frightened and hurriedly ordered the guards to stop him.

"You can't escape." Surrounded by more than a dozen people, Gu Changfeng's arms holding a silver gun suddenly sank, and then suddenly exerted force, lifting the weapon blade on the top of his head, his indifferent gaze directed at the victim. The barbarian general led Uso behind him.

Killed nearly a hundred barbarians riding guards, he was covered in blood, his enemy's, and his armor was dyed red. A savage general made a small wound on his forehead accidentally, and the blood snaked down, making the tough face even more frightening.

When is there such a young general in the Great Qi Army who is capable of martial arts and brave enough to fight? All the barbarians were terrified. I couldn't help but look carefully at Gu Changfeng, and at this look I found a bleak pregnant mole between his brows.

This is actually a pair? The dizzy Urso Yin bird's eyes lit up and shouted to Gu Changfeng: "You are a pair, you should stay at home and enjoy the Chinese food. How can you run around like this? A man of great Qi I don’t understand Lianxiangxiyu! Actually let a pair of children on the battlefield! If you follow me, I will make you the most noble Queen Urso in the grassland! Enjoy..."

For Gu Changfeng, this kind of remarks are not the most vicious and insulting words. With a sullen face, his gun pointed at Urso with a flash of cold light, and he said murderously: "Shut up!"

"I'm telling the truth! You Daqi men like delicate and beautiful twins, but our Usangge people admire twins who combine strength and beauty like you! You will be the envy of all daughters and twins. As long as you..."

"Shut up!" Gu Changfeng's murderous intent surged in his eyes, and his feet were a bit anxious. He dodges a stabbed halberd, suddenly lifted his energy and flew to the side of a barbaric general who stood in front of Uso. He pushed on the ground and kicked the person flying with his force, and then the fist containing the power of terror slammed straight towards the door of this Urso, Urso's long and narrow gray eyes were round in horror, before he could dodge, his face crooked his teeth. Flew out mixed with blood.

Gu Changfeng's sudden uproar frightened everyone, and the barbarians hurriedly surrounded him again. Gu Changfeng stepped on the barbaric cavalry who had rushed over, turned over and jumped on his horse, holding a silver spear and rushing towards Uso simply and roughly.

madman! madman! Ursuo looked at him, who was bloodied to death, and clutching his bruised face in pain, under the cover of his guards, he frantically beat the horse and fled.

Gu Changfeng was besieged by many people, and he couldn't get out of the siege for a while to pursue Uso, but his vision became wider after he escaped from the melee army. But he wanted to defend and couldn't move his crossbow away.

Watching Uso run farther and farther, Gu Changfeng's anger rose steadily.

This person is talking nonsense without knowing anything!

His eyes sank, Gu Changfeng gritted his teeth and raised the spear in his hand cruelly--

In the incredibly horrified eyes of all the barbarians, the silver spear that flew out from Gu Changfeng's hand bite it like a tiger with an unstoppable force!

"Ah--" Urso screamed, running for his life on the horse, and dropped straight down. The silver spear pierced deeply into the root of his thigh, and blood was poured out immediately.

"Sweat!!" The barbaric soldier awakened like a dream and yelled in panic. Gu Changfeng didn't want to fight, and rushed out of the encirclement, and immediately picked up Urso, who was half-dead in pain.