Chapter 42

Just after opening the meat, Shen Yan's northern meaning is still unfinished, and when he looks at people, he wants to touch him. Gu Changfeng was worried that he had to work hard in studying day-to-day, and he was afraid that he would frequently hurt his spirit and dare not mess with him.

Shen Yanbei also knew that it was not a time to indulge at this time. Anyway, people are around, and they can eat it as soon as they turn their heads, so they can adopt the spirit and use the energy of the college entrance examination to study hard.

Although Shen Yanbei's temperament was a little loose in the original world, it did not hinder the fact that he was a real scholar. Since childhood, Shen Yanbei has never made his mother worry about his studies, and he is still struggling to help his mother. Everyone envy Shen's mother for having a smart and filial son. At that time, Shen Yanbei vowed in his heart that he would let his mother get rid of the scumbag and live a good life, but it was a pity that Shen's mother passed away just after he was admitted to college.

This is an irreparable regret in Shen Yanbei's heart. Now the situation is forcing him to raise his own class for the sake of his wife's success in the future. Therefore, Shen Yanbei has one hundred thousand hearts regarding the imperial examination. It took a few days to sort out the knowledge in the mind of the original owner that he received, and even read the book Li Zhiyuan gave him.

Write down what you need to write down and mark out the places you don't understand. Shen Yanbei sorted out his problems, and waited to take the opportunity to ask Li Zhiyuan on the day he went to attend the birthday party for Li Zhiyuan's son.

Su Qingze said that his brother-in-law is a person who likes to be academic, and he will know everything if he asks him sincerely. Shen Yanbei's impression of Li Zhiyuan still lingered on the young man who came to the field to check the crop planting situation that day. Although he did not have a deep friendship, Shen Yanbei was grateful for his book donation and prepared a lot of interesting things for his son. Gadgets.

Early in the morning of the banquet, Shen Yanbei Gu Changfeng took Zhou Yu and Su Qingze's servants, a total of five people, into the ox cart of Uncle Shen's house.

This is the first time Shen Yanbei has taken Zhou Yu out. The young man was surprised and nervous. He was afraid that he could not do well and lost Shen Yanbei's face.

Ming An, a qualified servant of a large family, understood his feelings very well. When they were dangling in the bullock cart, the two sat together and muttered. Ming An told Zhou Yu a lot of things to pay attention to when traveling.

Along the way, all the sights are green. At this time, the temperature gradually rose, the wind brought a trace of heat, and summer came quietly.

With sufficient rain and suitable temperature, the crops in the fields began to grow wildly. The bracts of the Shen family grew up to a meter high, and there were clusters of seedlings in the fields. The ducklings had faded their tender yellow and covered their white feathers, and the fish fry in the water grew vigorously.

Everything is flourishing.

"What's the name of this mountain? What's fun on the mountain?" Su Qingze asked, holding a long reed grass in his hand, pointing to the green hill next to the village.

"This is Huaqiu Mountain. The mountain is interesting!" Zhou Yu enthusiastically introduced the wild fun of the mountain, such as hunting birds and eggs, catching chickens and snakes.

Su Qingze's eyes lit up: "Oh! You are so bold, dare to catch snakes too!"

Zhou Yu scratched his head embarrassedly: "In fact, it was not us who caught it. The snake just stole the wild eggs, and we caught the wild eggs in his mouth..."