Chapter 20

Pork bone soup, braised pork, fried pork slices with spring bamboo shoots, braised fish, shredded potatoes, four dishes and one soup were placed on the table. The peculiar aroma was floating in the air, and Zhou Yu couldn't help swallowing.

Zhou Yu was not allowed to drink when he was still young, so Shen Yanbei poured a small bowl of rice wine for himself and Gu Changfeng.

The aroma of that rice wine is not as strong as that of modern white wine. The ancient winemaking technology is limited, and the farmers' winemaking still stays at the brewing of koji, and the wine produced is not high. Therefore, Shen Yanbei does not worry that his newly recovered body will be affected by alcohol. This alcohol is only a few degrees, even modern beer.

Putting a piece of fish into Gu Changfeng's bowl, Shen Yanbei greeted Zhou Yu and said, "You're welcome."

"Yes!" Zhou Yu stood up straight, staring at the fragrant dishes, feeling dizzy and unreal.

Gu Changfeng clipped a chopsticks potato shreds to Shen Yanbei, and said dullly: "This is delicious, crispy and refreshing and very appetizing." After speaking, Gu Changfeng bowed his head and grilled rice without speaking.

Seeing his reddish ear tips, Shen Yanbei was so happy to pick the potato shreds into his mouth, and smiled silly: "If you can find peppers, you can make hot and sour potato shreds for you next time. ."

"Okay." Gu Changfeng also laughed, but he wrote down the matter of looking for pepper in his heart. Shen Yanbei had been nagging peppers in front of him many times. He also wanted to know what the pepper was like, and what kind of delicious it could make, that would make Shen Yanbei so obsessed.

When Zhou Yu heard the conversation between the two, his eyes widened in surprise.

What does "make it for you next time"?

Details that hadn't been noticed just now suddenly appeared before his eyes.

He and Master were practicing martial arts, and Shen Xiucai asked to eat...

This meal...

This meal...

"Why don't you move the chopsticks? The food is not good when it is cold." Shen Yanbei kindly reminded him when he looked panicked and restless.

"Yes!" Zhou Yu nodded like a chicken pecking at the rice, not daring to think further.

Seeing that both Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng moved their chopsticks, Zhou Yu dared to reach out to pick up the dishes. He was embarrassed to just pick up the meat, so he picked up the potato shreds that Gu Changfeng said was appetizing.

As soon as he put it in his mouth, the suitable acid immediately stimulated his taste buds and made him shine, and he even took two mouthfuls of rice.

With the second chopsticks, Zhou Yu stretched out to the braised pork that made his mouth water.

The shiny braised pork trembled at the moment when the chopsticks picked it up, and even Zhou Yu's heart trembled. He carefully clamped the meat into the bowl, hesitated and took a small bite. For a moment, he was taken aback, and then he couldn't wait to stuff the rest into his mouth.

"It's delicious!" Zhou Yi almost burst into tears when he ate, and the wonderful taste that gradually made him wish he could swallow his tongue.

Shen Yanbei smiled lightly and asked Zhou Yu: "We want to find someone to help make two clothes and bedding. Do you know which aunt in the village has good craftsmanship?"

Zhou Yu was stuffing the fish in his mouth and hurriedly swallowed the fish when he heard this: "Yes, the widow of the Li family and Aunt Liu are both good at craftsmanship. I will ask you later." After speaking, I was emotional, why is there no fish? A bit of earthy smell? On the contrary, the salty fragrance overflows so that you can't stop the chopsticks?