Chapter 99

The spring is warm, and the fields are full of busy figures of villagers ploughing and preparing for ploughing. Because Bao was pressed in the test field, Shen Yanbei spent most of his time in the field since the border returned to Beijing.

The temperature was rising day by day, and the wheat seedlings grew leaves and branches. Shen Yanbei arranged for the villagers to topdress, water and weed, and take care of the fifty acres of winter wheat meticulously.

The 100 mu of peppers planted last year were all frozen to death. Shen Yanbei asked him to pull out the pepper seedlings and set up the ground to prepare spring wheat. The seeds used for nursery are high-quality spring wheat seeds left over last year. In addition, Shen Yanbei bought land again to grow peppers. The market prospect of pepper is huge. This time he not only bought land to plant it, but also mobilized the villagers to plant it together. He distributed pepper seeds to villagers in the downstairs village free of charge, taught the villagers pepper planting techniques, and planned to promote this species.

He is not ambitious, and he is not persistent in pursuing money. His current status and status can bring enough convenience to his life. He really doesn't have so much energy to devote himself to the camp.

For this reason, the villagers in the downstairs village almost cried with joy, grateful to Shen Yanbei for taking care of the crops in the fields with more care.

The spring wheat harvest last year has made the villagers realize that this champion is a fairy farming. This year everyone followed Shen Yanbei's pace without hesitation, and some even watched Shen Yanbei's crops while watching. Serve your own land.

Shen Yanbei is pleased to hear about this. It is a good thing that people can learn from themselves to promote agricultural development, and eventually become rich. Although he doesn't have much sense of identity with this country, he is willing to make a contribution and do his best within his own ability.

The villagers were instructed to keep a record of the growth of their crops, and Shen Yanbei came to the field when he had time, so he took care of the field while preparing for the wedding.

That's right, he has already negotiated the imperial decree of marriage with Zhao Yu, and only waits for people to return to Beijing to hold the wedding!

It's a surprise for his wife, it's been long enough, it's time to fulfill the original promise!

Shen Yanbei happily wrote a letter to Shenjiacun. I haven't been back for two years, and I don't know how the village is going. Tomb-sweeping Ming was about to come, so he couldn't go back and had to ask the village chief to take care of the house. By the way, he went to Shen's father and mother's grave to sue him.

Seeing the withering peach blossom outside the window, Shen Yanbei looked in a trance for a moment.

It has been five years since I came into this world without knowing it...

In the first two years, my wife and my daughter-in-law were in the village to farm and raise ducks, and the days were leisurely and comfortable; the middle two years were busy and fulfilling while studying and taking exams; in the following year, they went to work separately, although there was little gathering and separation, but time and space let each other’s hearts Get closer.

In comparison, Shen Yanbei still likes to live the small life like the previous two years. Gu Changfeng, who had lost his memory, was full of his eyes. The feeling of being desperately needed by the beloved greatly satisfied his vanity as a man.

...But there is nothing wrong with it now.

Shen Yanbei's eyes softened when he thought of the majestic man who was riding on a high-headed horse covered in armor and holding a silver spear.