Chapter 87

It was early August when Shen Yanbei returned from Shangrao County to Jingyong. The courtiers who had questioned Shen Yanbei's personal abilities at the beginning all closed their mouths obediently.

This young champion not only handled the earthquake relief beautifully, but also put out a terrifying locust plague that was very likely to spread to a large area in a very short time. They asked themselves, they couldn't do it at all!

So Shen Yanbei was promoted and added in the eyes of everyone, either admired or jealous-promoted two levels in a row and became an official from the fourth rank!

This terrifying rate of promotion is definitely the fastest and the only one in the history of Daqi and even the previous dynasty!

Shen Yanbei is too young, not even twenty-five years old. It took five years for Chen Yanbei to be promoted from the fifth-ranked Hanlin Academy to the fourth-ranked court minister who was eligible to enter the Wenyuan Pavilion to worship the minister. But Shen Yanbei was promoted to the fourth rank within a year. The son is eligible to join the cabinet!

This proper reserve of cabinet ministers made the ministers realize that Shen Yanbei is the real red man in front of the emperor. Even if Shen Yanbei has no outstanding achievements in the next three or five years, he can still be 30 years old. Join the cabinet and become the youngest cabinet minister in the history of Daqi and the previous dynasty!

It's simply an official route and a boundless future!

It was so terrible that many people congratulated him overtly and secretly. Shen Yanbei, who was promoted and had not made a fortune, happily accepted everyone's congratulations.

He is now a fourth-rank official, is he eligible to go to court?

The answer is no.

Generally, those who can go to court are officials with actual positions, such as officials with ranks 6 and 4 and above, but he is still a Hanlin official with no real power.

Shen Yanbei sighed, forget it, he hasn't been an official for a long time, he can't make it to the sky in one step, and with his daughter-in-law's rank, he can't do everything without going back to it.

Chariots rushed back from Shangrao County, Zhao Yu gave him a few days off, let him rest.

There was no need to go to the Imperial Academy on duty, and Shen Yanbei could not be idle either. The restaurant has been renovated, and he has to prepare for the opening of the restaurant. The peppers in the ground are ripe for picking, and the spring wheat is about to be harvested.

As the Yongjing branch of Tongfu Restaurant, Tongfu Restaurant still inherits the decoration style of the old store, with the lobby deck on the first floor and the private room on the second floor.

Just as he brought a group of Lagan locusts back from Shangrao County, Shen Yanbei used the migratory locust feast as a gimmick to publicize the medicinal value of locusts and how delicious they are, and then announced the purchase of cicada pupae in several villages on the outskirts of the city and collected them. The cicada pupa was launched as the second special dish on the opening day of the restaurant.

Due to the unique decoration style of the restaurant and the novel cuisine, the restaurant opened on the day that it attracted many customers with good money to come and taste it.

Let Su Qingze help to see the store, and Shen Yanbei went to the downstairs village to direct the villagers to pick peppers and harvest spring wheat.

The endless greenery is dotted with countless festive bright reds. People who don't know think that some flowers are planted. When you walk in, you will find the special feature of this plant-the plant is not big, but it is covered with pinky-sized red fruits, and clusters of flowers bloom like flowers, facing the sky.