Chapter 15

If you get hurt, you have to see the doctor! Ren Gu Changfeng said he was okay, but Shen Yanbei still insisted on taking people to the drug store and medical clinic.

The medical hall in the county town is not as big as a modern small clinic, but it is full of the aroma of herbal medicine. The cabinet for the herbal medicine occupies two walls.

The old man with all white hair and beards was sitting behind the case and diagnosed the pulse of a white-faced lady. The middle-aged man wearing indigo brocade next to her asked anxiously: "Doctor Li, what's wrong with my mother?"

Doctor Li stroked his beard, and said, "Stomach cold causes cold pain in the stomach and abdomen, so I need to take care of it."

The middle-aged man breathed a sigh of relief: "Then please always make a prescription!"

Doctor Li glanced at the middle-aged man: "You should pay attention to your diet when you are cold in your stomach. Don't eat raw or cold food. I'll give you some white pepper and add some to the stew."

When Shen Yanbei heard it, a strange color flashed in his eyes, and he hurriedly raised his head to look at Doctor Li. Doctor Li lowered his head and wrote a prescription, asking his apprentice to grab medicine.

Shen Yanbei walked to the counter and saw Dr. Li's apprentice pull out a drawer, weighed some white, yellowish, rounded particles slightly smaller than mung beans with Xiaoping, and then wrapped them in paper.

"Every time you boil the soup, just put five or six pills." Dr. Li's apprentice explained, "Sincerely benefit 200 yuan."

The middle-aged man was taken aback for a moment, and he held the light and fluttering paper bag: "This medicine is so expensive?"

Doctor Li's apprentice explained with a smile: "This white pepper is a precious spice from Hu Guo, and it is also a precious Chinese medicine.

The middle-aged man couldn't, but gave the money painfully.

The next time it was Gu Changfeng's turn to see a doctor, and Shen Yanbei directly told Doctor Li about his situation. It is a pity that the medical level at this time is limited, and there is no way to cure this kind of amnesia. He only prescribed some medicine for removing blood stasis and promoting blood circulation to treat internal injuries.

Well, that can only be done. Shen Yanbei sighed, and let Doctor Li give himself a pulse.

"Doctor, I don't seem to have a good stomach, should I prescribe some white pepper or something?"

Doctor Li frowned slightly: "How can you take medicine indiscriminately? You have weak bones and need to be treated, but you are still young and you need to walk and exercise more to keep your body healthy. I'll prescribe some medicine to warm the stomach and invigorate the spleen."

Shen Yanbei was a little disappointed, he wanted to get some white pepper and go back to stew the bone soup, okay!

What Dr. Li gave him was actually a kind of natural yellowish-yellow, similar to the appearance of grains, but slightly longer than grains, with a unique taste. It is said that this medicine has the effects of dispelling wind and cold, warming the stomach and invigorating the spleen, distilling water to dispel water, and dispelling edema. The name of this medicine is cumin, and it came in from outside Guan.

It's cumin! Shen Yanbei stared at the medicine steadily, and was happy.

Doctor Li's apprentice explained how Shen Yanbei decocted and took it, and then smiled and said, "Chenghui fifty articles."

Cheaper than white pepper!

Shen Yanbei promptly paid for it. Seeing that Dr. Li didn't pay attention to him when he was seeing a doctor, he asked, "Are there other medicinal materials that have a strong fragrance similar to white pepper cumin? For example, star anise? Cumin? Chinese pepper? Bay leaf? "