Chapter 103

Shen Yanbei has always been a person who can do what he says. He finished reading the script that day and then personally told Gu Changfeng the plot content of the story in the evening.

"Yanbei--" Gu Changfeng, flushed with his back against the inner wall of the bath, exclaimed, holding his hands against the young man.

His beautifully-lined muscles are tight, his honey-colored skin is flushed, and his body is covered with small drops of water that do not know whether it is sweat or water, and his appearance is very attractive.

Shen Yanbei raised one of his feet and hung it on his shoulders, lowered his waist, and smiled softly in his ear: "That's how the farmer ate the little rabbit, understand?"

"Ming, I understand! Uh-" The sensitive spot was hit fiercely, and pleasure surged, and his body could not tremble on its own. Gu Changfeng's legs were so weak that he was about to slide down the pool, so he had to hug Shen Yanbei tightly.

The young man with hair scattered on his shoulders smiled wickedly, and while his lips and tongue were roaming around him, he buried himself deeply in his body. The scorching heat seemed to burn him to death...

Fearing that Gu Changfeng could not bear it, Shen Yanbei did not dare to go too far, so he did it twice. I don't know if it was because of the sensitive body of pregnancy, Gu Changfeng's whole body was limp and couldn't lift his fingers. Shen Yanbei took the person in his arms and washed him in a good mood.

He is very satisfied with the current living conditions, especially with the bath made of white jade in the house. The bath is not very big, but it is definitely enough for two big men to do something in it!

Gu Changfeng's whole body burned, and he couldn't believe that he would become this weak look. He tried to stand up from Shen Yanbei with his two trembling legs, but he was pulled by Shen Yanbei. Pounced straight into his arms.

Shen Yanbei hugged the person, put his head on his shoulders, stroked the smooth back, and sighed, "I'm about to die on you." He didn't have to worry about his wife when he was pregnant, so he released it directly, that hearty and hearty It feels that the soul must be out of the body!

There was smoke on Gu Changfeng's face: "Get up, get up." His back was so touched that he did not make such a shameful sound again.

"Okay..." After kissing him on the side of his neck, Shen Yanbei let him go without hesitation.

The future is long, so don't rush for a while.

When lying on the soft and comfortable bed, Gu Changfeng exhaled in his heart. I was so refreshed just now, every pore in my body was stretched out. Now when I relax, I just want to sleep lazily.

Seeing him squinting comfortably, Shen Yanbei stroked his back one after another, and soon Gu Changfeng closed his eyes.

When the man fell asleep, Shen Yanbei brushed away the hair on his forehead and stared at the person for a while before getting off the bed gently.

The butler was waiting outside: "Uncle, are you looking for me?"

Shen Yanbei smiled embarrassedly: "I have to trouble you for being so late."

The butler was frightened: "You are serious."

Shen Yanbei smiled and said, "Sanchao returned to the door to visit his father-in-law. Although the long-term parents are not there, there is still an old lady in the house, that is, the younger generation. Of course, I have to visit the elders."

The housekeeper was taken aback, and the young man in front of him smiled and said: "The housekeeper will take me to see the old lady."

Although the young man was smiling, his smile did not reach his eyes. Thinking of what Gu Changfeng said in front of a group of people in the morning, the butler lowered his head and said, "Uncle, please."