Chapter 35

People like Li Yi want to open a school? What a joke! Shen Yanbei couldn't help frowning.

"Uncle Zhong, what the **** is going on?"

Taking a breath of dry smoke, Shen Dezhong stretched his face to the old man: "This morning, someone asked me to go to Lijiacun to discuss matters. When I got there, the chief and the heads of several nearby villages were all there. Then Li Sitting high up and drinking tea slowly, the village head of Lijia Village glanced at me and told me with a smile, telling me to come back and talk to the villagers, and collect the money!"

Shen Yan's expression in the north was cold: "All other villages agreed?" None of these villages have schools, not even private schools. After all, there are only three or two scholars with fame and fame. The old one has passed away, and the young one is the original master and Li Yi. The original owner's parents died accidentally, and he couldn't take care of him and he was arrogant and didn't even think about running a private school. But Li Yi was all on Qiuwei, so no one mentioned the matter of running the school. Unexpectedly, after Li Yi's test, he moved his mind.

Shen Yanbei was the first to believe that he was a good teacher.

"No!" The more Shen Dezhong thinks about it, the more angry he is. "One person has the right to ascend to heaven! Which village does not hold that Li Juren?" It was a matter of discussion, but they all discussed it. Asking you to go just tell you! If it's not for pooling money, people don't plan to tell you yet!

The most frustrating thing is that you still have to grit your teeth and hand in the money!

The heads of other villages have said that running a school is a good thing for the country and the people! The school preached and received professions, cultivated talents, and changed the destiny of the descendants of these poor people! Everyone should work together to set up the school and pave a clear road for future generations!

What else can Shen Dezhong say?

It is said that Shenjiacun and Lijiacun are not in harmony. If the school is established in Lijiacun, the people of Lijiacun will bully my Shenjiacun children? Or is it that I am afraid that Mr. Xuetang will be prejudiced against the students of Shenjiacun and are unwilling to teach? Or is it that my Shenjiacun is not willing to pay to build a school for Lijiacun?

I really want to say this, others will only say that you people in Shenjiacun are so narrow-minded, and Lijiacun will take the lead to suppress and isolate you!

"Uncle loyal, don't get angry, there may be room for reversal in this matter." Shen Yanbei frowned. Unlike running a private school, anyone who has fallen into the ranks or a child can be a teacher for the child. At this time, the requirements for the management of public schools are very strict, and the school must be equipped with two teachers, one teacher and one martial artist.

Shen Dezhong waved his hand, confessing in his heart. The imperial court advocated teaching and educating people, and once written a plain text, asking the local government to support the school. Li Jiacun dared to raise funds publicly on this matter.

The most troublesome thing for him right now is that he doesn't know how to tell the villagers to make everyone willing to pool the money.

Shen Yanbei was silent. This incident is clearly detrimental to their Shenjia Village, but they have no right to object and cannot object!