Chapter 54

"Uncomfortable?" Gu Changfeng asked Shen Yanbei to lean on his leg, gently rubbing his abdomen with his gentle palm.

Shen Yan had food to the north, and he barely pulled out a smile: "It's...okay..." The warm current passed through the skin that was close to each other, making him feel a lot of cramping stomach. But even so, Shen Yanbei still felt terribly uncomfortable.

"My son, come and have a drink." Zhou Yu brought warm water over, looking at the half-dead Shen Yanbei with worry.

Gu Changfeng carefully helped Shen Yanbei up, and took the water to his mouth. Shen Yanbei opened his mouth and took a sip, but before he swallowed it, a swift wave hit, the boat shook, and his stomach was overwhelmed. Shen Yanbei hurriedly pushed Gu Changfeng away, helping the boat to vomit dimly.

"Yanbei..." Gu Changfeng worried, "Or, let's go overland instead?"

Shen Yanbei, who even vomited bile, took a long time to rinse his mouth with water: "...It's okay, just spit it out and get used to it." In the ancient times when transportation was backward, travel could only rely on human and animal power. The boat is one of the important means of transportation. If he gets seasick, how can he visit the rivers and mountains with his wife?

So this seasickness problem must be overcome!

Hearing Shen Yanbei’s words, the boatman on the boat said with a smile: "The son is right, this seasickness is just fine. When I first started doing this business, the old man couldn’t stand up because I could not get used to it. Life, let people tie me to the bow mast..."

So cruel? Shen Yanbei glanced at the boatman's still very strong body, deeply admired: "Brother, you are so brave!" The most swaying part of the whole ship is the bow mast. Thinking about the situation, it feels exciting.

The boatman waved his hand and said, "It's useless to be old. It's true that young people nowadays come forth in large numbers!" As he said, his eyes fell on Gu Changfeng with profound meaning.

Hearing this, Shen Yanbei raised his eyebrows, instinctively that the boatman was a storyteller, so he talked to him.

Looking at Shen Yanbei as a scholar dressed up but not as high-minded as a scholar, but polite and talkative, the boatman was very happy, and immediately told the funny story of so many years of going to sea.

It turns out that the boatman also traveled north and south when he was young, and he was a man who had seen him before. Watching Changfeng's walking posture is different from ordinary people, and the bottom plate is extremely stable, and he is walking flat on the swaying boat, you know that this is a martial artist. Seeing that he stroked Shen Yanbei's abdomen with internal force, he immediately concluded that he was a master.

Shen Yanbei was shocked by the vicious eyes of the boatman, and remembered it carefully when the boatman talked about the experience of going to sea.

When someone chatted and distracted, Shen Yanbei felt better and asked Gu Changfeng to bring him some pastries. I vomited a lot before and there was nothing in my stomach. If I vomited too much, I had to eat something.

Knowing that Shen Yanbei is the famous Shen Jiacun Shen Xiucai, this time I went to Qingzhou to get acquainted with the environment and take the exam next year. The boatman praised Shen Yanbei for his foresight.

He has been sailing for many years, and he has sent candidates to Qingzhou for the exam. Some candidates have never been on a boat. As a result, they got dizzy and vomited all the way when they got on the boat. After arriving in Qingzhou, he still couldn't get over. This Qiuwei is yellow.