Chapter 34

"Why are you here?"

As soon as Shen Yanbei entered the door, he saw a young man with a fleshy face squatting in his yard. The young man was feeding his rabbit with a leaf.

Smiling at Shen Yanbei, Su Qingze said without any guilty conscience: "My family and I went out for a walk, and just met Brother Gu. We are destined to meet each other! Brother Gu invited me to have a glass of water."

Ming'an smiled stiffly on the side.

Master! Obviously, you just glued it on when you saw the husband, and followed them home with a faceless expression.

Shen Yanbei didn't break through him, and went straight into the house.

Gu Changfeng was sitting in the kitchen choosing vegetables, Shen Yanbei washed his handles, and took a small chair to sit next to him with him.

"Why are people going home with me?" He understands his wife, if there is no reason, even if the other party is soft and hard, his wife will not let a stranger into her home casually.

Gu Changfeng's dark eyes were full of seriousness: "I want to help him." There is no way for him to grow up like this, but it is different when he is a teenager.

Just now I met Su Qingze on the way home. The boy was flushed and sweaty and insisted on walking forward. His young man was so anxious that he almost cried out, and repeatedly urged him to rest for a while before leaving. But the young man said that he couldn't take these few steps. What else did he talk about to develop a strong physique?

He looked from a distance, the young man was really tired that he couldn't lift his feet, but the young man showed no resentment, and his clear eyes were filled with determination.

His daughter-in-law is not a passionate and active person, even the acceptance of Zhou Yu as a disciple was his own initiative. It is very likely that his wife could say such a thing because of empathy, but Shen Yanbei felt that this idea was not good.

"Are you trying to help him because his figure suffers from the strange look of others? But if you really like someone, you don't care if he is tall, short and thin." Although he first saw his wife's figure, the world There are so many bodies that make people blood boil, but there is only one interesting soul. Even if his wife is not a hunk now, he would not say that he does not like his wife and is interested in other people.

"He is not me." Gu Changfeng's eyes were serious. I was fortunate enough to meet Shen Yanbei, but Su Qingze might not have such luck.

Understanding the hidden meaning in his eyes, Shen Yanbei threw the vegetables into the basket and turned to stare at him: "Of course he is not you, but even if he becomes you, I won't like him."

"I only like you." Meeting Gu Changfeng is his greatest luck in his life!

His face was slightly hot, Gu Changfeng lowered his eyes and made a soft "um" sound.

Shen Yanbei couldn't help smiling and said, "I don't have any problems with you if you want to help him, but you're too small for him, just lose weight, I will teach him!" The origin of the other party is unknown, and he does not want to expose his wife's martial arts. As for how to lose weight, he has seen a lot in the gym, and there is always a set of methods suitable for each other.

In the yard, Ming'an was crying, "Master, let's go back!" He regretted it! You shouldn’t suggest to follow your uncle to visit the countryside if you see the young master unhappy! If you don't come, you won't meet this pair. If you don't meet this pair, the young master won't be obsessed with asking others to teach him how to exercise!