Extra 1

Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng went to the streets hand in hand and were seen by many people, and then they became people's talk about it after dinner. Most people are joking about the love of the young couple, but some good people dug up Gu Changfeng's admiration for King Jinyang back then and said, satirizing Gu Changfeng's prowess.

It was also the news of the deaths of King Jinyang and his wife that this talent dared to talk nonsense without a word.

Some people disagreed: "The king of Jinyang is suave, what's wrong with Zhen Guo Gong's young Muai? And he was unmarried at that time, Zhen Guo Gong did not stalk him, what is worth saying?"

This makes sense, but the good person is not willing to be disapproved of his opinion, and then said: "How do you know that he is not stalking? If it weren’t for the princess of Jinyang, he would treat himself It’s quite self-knowing that it won’t be long ago..."

"Hey, do I say something is wrong with you? Others are doing well because of your eyes? Must be nonsense here. Defamation of others' reputation?" The inaudible others interrupted him.

"Yes, be careful that Master Shen hears this and you can't eat it!"

The man chuckled and mocked, "I didn't break the law, what can he do with me?" Seeing everyone was inconsistent, he said meaningfully: "Don't look at him now, he will cry soon! "

Everyone laughed at his words: "Master Shen is a celebrity in front of the emperor. His official career is magnanimous. Why does he cry?"

"The emperor gave him a marriage. The two of them can't be resigned. The prince of this town can't give birth. The Shen family's incense will be cut off! Do you think he is crying?" The man gloated with misfortune, "You too Not to mention that Lord Shen will not accept concubines and give birth to children, the town's grandmaster Kong Wu is very powerful, afraid that someone will be hammered to death before he even enters the door!

Everyone looked at each other.

Seeing that no one said anything to refute himself, the man said more and more vigorously: "Of course the two newly married Yaner must show tenderness and sweetness. After all, it is a gift of marriage, otherwise it is not to beat the emperor in the face..."

Others who listened to his nonsense suddenly saw something, their expression changed slightly, and then their eyes became more subtle.

"It's not a good chicken who occupies the chicken coop and can't lay eggs. Sooner or later these two people will want to..." This man was talking right up, and suddenly he was patted on the shoulder. He turned his head impatiently: "Do..."

The next moment, the man suddenly opened his eyes wide, and suddenly jumped from his seat.

"Master Shen, Shen..." His pale face barely squeezed out a smile, this person watched Shen Yanbei's gentle cold sweat coming out.

"I'm disturbing everyone." With a shy smile at the others, Shen Yanbei waved his hand and called two shopkeepers: "Throw him out!"

The shop Xiaoer took the order, and the two immediately dragged the man forward to the door.

"What are you doing! Let me go!" The man was so scared that the ghost cried and howled, "Help, it's irrational! At the foot of the imperial city, the imperial court commander blatantly bullied the people!"

Hearing that, the guests who were eating in the lobby looked to this side, and Shen Yan stood there unchanged from the north, holding a candied haw in his hand.

Just now, this life was afraid that others would not be able to hear him, so he raised his tone and said that all the diners sitting around him heard it. He was caught upright by the master when he said bad things behind his back. Everyone’s eyes are not blind. No one spoke out to help him speak.