Extra 9

The boy had never felt so angry before. With a puffed face, he picked up the stone on the ground and threw it out hard, and the stone fell into the water with a "boom".

"Young Master..." Ming'an started to worry as he watched his red eyes as if he wanted to cry or not.

"Ah -" Su Qingze yelled, "I'm so angry! One or two are lying to me!"

"Master, don't be angry with yourself." Mingan comforted carefully, "I have said that the old lady has a demon in her heart, that is, you are willing to treat her with sincere heart."

"Huh!" Su Qingze said viciously, "I won't pay attention to her anymore!" The old lady's hypocritical face is really ugly! Insulting him, he fainted with excitement when he bumped into him, and when he woke up, he could beg for forgiveness!

Can his heart be manipulated so recklessly? Really mad!

"Then don't be angry with the master and madam, they are also worried that you can't accept the appointment with someone..."

"Shut up!" Su Qingze shouted coldly. Even if the old lady was angry, his parents had kept him secret about the important matter of marriage. No wonder his mother would say those strange things that day.

If he has other thoughts about Ah Heng...

The thought of this made me feel so uncomfortable that I couldn't breathe. The boy put his head in his knees and his nose twitched.

Ming An hurriedly said, "Master, you, don't cry!"

"You just cried!" Su Qingze glared at him, rubbing his eyes and stood up. I didn't care about it, and walked forward.

"Master! Master! Where are you going?" Ming An hurried to catch up.

"I want to run away from home!"

what? Ming An's eyes widened and he almost knelt down in fright.

The teenager who said he was going to run away started packing his things when he got home. He has grown up like this, except for counties near Qingzhou. He hasn't traveled far. His sister's family will come tomorrow, and his brother-in-law will take office soon, so he can go to the post with him. Go to relax and take a look at the outside world!

This year, the boy was seventeen years old, and the new emperor Zhao Yu changed his country name to Jianyuan. The former Qingzhou Zhizhou Su Jingheng was promoted to Qinghe County governor because of his outstanding political achievements and popular popularity. His son-in-law, Li Zhiyuan, who worked at the Imperial Academy, was sent to the court to serve as the magistrate of Dongjiang County, Qinghe County.

Su Jingheng and Madam Wei knew that he was still angry, and they did not dare to stop them. This matter was because they were wrong, and they didn't dare to tell their daughter Su Wanqing, they only talked to their son-in-law Li Zhiyuan, and asked the couple to take care of Su Qingze.

The teenager is like a flying bird when he leaves home. Although his parents are not restrained at home, he is still in Qingzhou after all. There are too many acquaintances, and there will be scruples in words and deeds. But leaving his parents, out of the sight of acquaintances, the teenager doesn't care about the cultivation of a famous master.

Just like this moment.

Su Qingze stared straight at the sturdy young pair in front of him, with envy in his eyes: "This little brother, you have a great body!"

The pair who was stopped by him was taken aback, their faces flushed with shame and embarrassment, staring at Su Qingze, daring not to speak.

Because of his poor family, he needs to work on the ground every day, so his arms, legs, waist and waist are much stronger than the others. Such a bearish figure is not liked by that guy, and he has not yet been able to marry him when he is old. He and his family were very worried, and the young master of the rich family humiliated him in public!