Chapter 92

A thousand and eight barbarian cavalry entice the enemy to go deeper. All barbarian generals believed that this round would be a great victory easily, but they could wait left and right until the sun was about to go down and no one returned.

That's wrong!

The leader of the barbarian army, Sambuganda, immediately sent people to inquire about the news, but the spies sent out returned with earthy faces.

"Report to Ganda, Sochiron's cavalry squad are all killed!" The spies couldn't believe their eyes, but it was indeed their cavalry squad lying on the desolate wasteland.

what? The barbarians' eyes widened, and their faces were full of disbelief.

"Except for the one hundred disabled horses, the rest were taken away by the Daqi people!" The spies were filled with righteous indignation. "The subordinates also found that the cavalry who dedicated their lives to the gods died in a miserable state. It seemed that they had suffered a great deal before death. Pain!" From the traces, there are indeed only a thousand or hundreds of people on the opponent, almost all of them are infantry. So what caused their thousands of cavalry to die in the hands of the opponent?

With a "slap", the broad palms fell heavily on the armrests, and Sambuganda grimaced and said, "What kind of witchcraft did these Daqi people use?"

Their great Longgetu tribe is not as thriving as Daqi, but the men of their Longgetu are born brave and vigorous riders. They cannot be defeated by the stupid and incompetent Daqi! They must have used tricks!

The rest of the generals thought so too. Seeing that after playing so many times, they finally stretched out a horse's leg to make Da Qi smash his head, but they first fell unlucky!

"It must be found out!" Sambuganda said with a deep face. They were few, so every cavalry was a precious resource. Suddenly there were so many missing, he couldn't explain to the king. The most important thing is that it is not a good omen for such a weird thing to happen before preparing to attack!

Some subordinates suggested that no more teams of one to five hundred people should be sent to contact the Daqi army to inquire about the news. Sambuganda thought for a while and agreed. Wang Zhang is on his way, and he must ensure that the battle goes smoothly to meet the great King Uso.

...

The recruits brought back more than a thousand fine-bred war horses, but they envied the three armies. Many veterans praised how the recruits won the fierce barbarian cavalry. Where did the recruits have received this kind of treatment sought after by the veterans, although Gu Changfeng had told them not to be publicized, they couldn't help but confess that they used a kind of magical powder to pit the barbarian cavalry. When asked what kind of powder it was, the recruits could only answer that it was a kind of fiery red powder with an extremely spicy taste. So the veterans knew that Gu Changfeng had a mysterious powder that could poison the barbarian cavalry!

This news spreads from ten to ten, and the more it spreads, the more God it gets. Some people say that if you accidentally take a sip of the powder, you will turn red and your lips will be swollen, and you will spit your tongue like a dog. Some people say that your eyes will be blinded if you accidentally touch the powder. Some people say that you will mouth if you take the powder. He died of foaming.

However, no matter how powerful it is, this is just chili powder. Some people can't eat spicy food, and some are addicted to spicy food.

"My son, why don't you see Lord Shen today?" General Wang of the Zuo Jun saw Gu Changfeng passing by and stopped the people.

Gu Changfeng Fengmeifeng frowned lightly: "He went into the city with the adjutant Liu who bought it. Are you looking for something to do with him?"