Chapter 76

It was Yeqionglin Garden that was brightly lit.

The glamorously dressed and energetic new veterans gathered at the gate of Qionglin Court early, and after the guards at the gate confirmed their identities, they were led one by one into Qionglin Court by the maid.

Behind the gate of Qionglin Garden, lush evergreen pines and cypresses are planted along the official road, their strange shapes towering into the clouds. In the warm spring, the small bridges, ponds, rockery and running water in the garden reflect brilliant lights, and there are beautiful pavilions and pavilions hidden behind the green trees and flowers, and the peach blossoms in the winding path are as gorgeous as clouds, and the scenery is extremely beautiful.

Xinke Jinshi in groups or alone strolled in the garden, enjoying the pleasant night view of this royal garden.

The leader Shen Yanbei is the former. Everyone looked at this champion Lang Siwen and handsome, with gentle eyebrows and a smile at the corners of his mouth, thinking that he was a good-tempered person, and the emperor was baffled, so they came to make friends.

"Brother Shen, I still have time to congratulate you in the future!" Zhang Cheng, a member of the Qinghe County Township Examination, took the lead in showing good wishes to Shen Yanbei. Zhang Cheng also achieved good results in the Palace Examination, ranking in the top two.

"Thank you Brother Zhang!" Shen Yanbei smiled slightly. Three hundred and twenty new jinshis, many of whom are young talents, if it is okay to have a congenial relationship, they invite a few to join the tour.

Although he has no ambitions, he is now entering the official career, and it is harmless to make one or two friends in officialdom.

A few people were walking and chatting, all of them were young and energetic, and they couldn't help mentioning the four great joys of life-a long drought and nectar, a stranger in a foreign country, a flowery night in the bridal chamber, and the time when the title of the gold list.

Someone quipped Shen Yanbei: "Brother Shen, you are riding a horse parade today. The scenery is endless. There must be a lot of onlookers admiring you. Do you have a good eye?"

Shen Yanbei smiled and said, "I am married, and my wife is very good. I only love him."

"Brother Shen, you actually got married?" Several people were shocked.

Ordinary men can get married at the age of 18 or 9, but those who decide to enter officialdom will not get married so early. After all, the choice of marriage partner is an important bargaining chip that can further the official career, and indulging in love between men and women is not conducive to Do learning. Unless you are a poor student and need to marry a wife to help with your family, you can see that Shen Yanbei is young and well dressed, and his family background should not be bad...

Is it true love? Several people secretly guessed that Shen Yanbei's wife must be a woman of outstanding temperament.

Zhang Cheng, who is more familiar with Shen Yanbei than others, looked strange, and looked at Shen Yanbei with a complicated expression.

He met the wife of Shen Yan in Beikou. It was a pair of sturdy bodies, men-like faces and bleak pregnant moles between the eyebrows!

This champion is indeed different. He has done a good job of learning, and his vision and preferences are also different from ordinary people...

Shen Yanbei smiled without saying a word, and this topic was revealed.

It just happened to be almost the hour, and a group of people took their seats.