Chapter 80

In just one day, the government of the town was changed. The rest of the servants in the mansion worked hard, and the new servants did not dare to be lazy and studied hard behind the old man.

Before Zhenguo Gongfu, there was no slack and extravagant style, and everyone was cautious and strictly followed Gu Changfeng's orders.

In this case, the servants who stayed in the main court were panicked.

The elder son took control of the Guogong Mansion, and they followed the defeated Guogong's wife. These days were not easy, and everyone in the main courtyard could not help but feel anxious.

The first time Mrs. Guogong woke up was to send someone to grab the youngest son back. As a result, the servant who knelt on the ground, no one dared to respond, and she was so angry that she threw everything in the house.

"You dogs! I can't move you, can you?" The lady of the country was so angry that her chest was ups and downs, and she strode over and gave a loud slap to the maid who helped her back to the house by following Gu Changfeng's instructions last time. , And then said to a group of minions: "This lady orders you to find Gu Zhongxiao that **** immediately and send the second son back to me!"

"Madam..." Her face was so hot and painful that the maid did not dare to reach out to cover her face, lowered her head and cautiously said, "It's not the slave who doesn't want to go, but the second son he...he is violent!"

what? Like a bolt from the blue sky, the lady of the country's wife suddenly opened her eyes, and her feet staggered. If it weren't for being helped by someone, she almost fell.

"You, what are you talking about?" The lady of the country asked with red eyes, clutching the hand of the maid.

"There are mourning curtains with white banners hanging everywhere in the mansion now, and the outside is doing funerals for the second son..." If it weren't for the fear of irritating Mrs. Guo Gong, the subordinates of the main courtyard would also wear mourning clothes.

"Pop!" Mrs. Guo Gong slapped her with all her strength, furious, "What nonsense, you mean maid!"

The handmaid was beaten to the side of her head and did not dare to speak again. The rest of the servants were silent, and the needle fell in the room.

Mrs. Guogong shook her hands a bit, her red eyes swept the people in the circle angrily, and suddenly turned around and rushed out.

The servant guarding the gate of the main courtyard received Gu Changfeng's instruction, and watched Mrs. Guo Gong rush out angrily without stopping.

Mrs. Guo Gong ran out of the main courtyard, and everything she saw along the way was plain. The people walking in the house wore white mourning gowns and wore their foreheads. They looked solemnly going through the funeral.

impossible……

impossible!

impossible! !

The anger on Mrs. Guo's face was gradually replaced by panic, and fear gathered in her eyes little by little. Her footsteps are getting faster and faster, her pearl hairpins are scattered, her clothes are messy, her face is pale, and she is no longer dignified and expensive.

"Gu Chongxiao!!!"

Gu Changfeng was talking to the butler he had promoted. Suddenly, he screamed and exploded in his ears. Mrs. Guo Gong rushed over like crazy: "Gu Zhongxiao, you kill a thousand swords! What happened to your son!" You quickly return him to me!"

Gu Changfeng frowned slightly, and grabbed her hand that was about to slap herself: "Please be sorry."

His wife's pupils trembled and she was stunned. Then she beat and kicked him fiercely, crying and crying, "You pay my son! You beast!"