Chapter 37

The crowning day is approaching, Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng can go to the county to order the ingredients needed for the banquet and go to the cloth store to buy clothing materials, and ask the tailor to tailor the dress and the dress to be worn on the crown ceremony. Hat, Su Qingze and Ming'an are walking together, and they will stop by the county government.

Since childhood, Su Qingze, who has never taken a bullock cart, was fortunate enough to experience a slow journey for the first time. Looking around, I didn't feel the journey was boring at all.

The young meaty face was full of smiles, holding a long reed in his hand, sitting calmly at the rear of the car like an old man fishing, with two naturally drooping legs, swaying and shaking with the bullock cart. Shaking.

Although it's not as light and comfortable as a carriage, it's also fun to sit on!

Ming An sat beside him, looking at the green seedling field in front of him, feeling very relaxed.

Before going out, the uncle will tell him his life, and must take care of the young master, if the young master has any discomfort, we must stop him. But during the few days he lived in the village, what he was worried about did not happen.

Shen Xiucai and the young master said that if you want to lose weight, you have to stop your mouth and open your legs, but they didn't force the young master to do something, and he didn't treat the young master badly in eating. Every meal has fish and meat, but the portion is less, and the oil and water are less, but it tastes really good!

Although the young master's figure has not changed much in a few days, he can feel that the young master is very happy.

He has been with the young master for so long, except when Ah Heng was there, he has never seen the young master live so happy!

Uncle Shen, who was sitting in front of the car, was all smiles. The younger son went back to the restaurant to take care of the spoons. He also went to the restaurant to deliver food every day. The difference was that the younger son worked happily and increased his salary, and his food was also bought at a good price!

The bullock cart wandered into the county. Uncle Shen was parking the cart and sitting in the tea shed waiting for them. Su Qingze waved at the two, Shen Yanbei nodded and Gu Changfeng went to see the shopkeeper Liu at the Tongfu restaurant.

The restaurant business is good, and the lobby on the first floor is almost full. Shen Yanbei asked the treasurer Liu to take the account book and calculate the accounts for the past few days.

The shopkeeper Liu stood aside respectfully, watching Shen Yanbei no longer need to plan, but glanced at it to calculate the daily surplus, and couldn't help being full of admiration.

"Have those two been to a restaurant recently?" Gu Changfeng asked in a low voice.

Shopkeeper Liu stroked his beard and smiled and said, "I've been here, but I didn't dare to make trouble, and I honestly gave money for meals." The tone became subtle: "This is thanks to the magistrate."

It turned out that the two of them were frightened by Gu Changfeng that day. They lay at home for two days and disappeared for a while. After recovering from the illness, the two swaggered across the market and ran to them for morning tea early in the morning. The private room was gone, and the two men did not change their will. They broke into the private room and threatened the first visitor to give them the private room.

Unexpectedly, there was a beautiful woman sitting in the private room, that Li Sheng's eyeballs stuck to the person, and she also offended the other party. As a result, I hit the iron plate this time! That woman was actually the wife of the new county magistrate!