Chapter 28

The words of the two fell in their ears, but Shen Yanbei, who was walking in front, did not slow down at all.

Out of the Tongfu restaurant, Gu Changfeng turned his head to look at him: "Husband, aren't you angry?" If it wasn't for the scruples, he would go up and beat the two men severely.

Shen Yanbei shook his head: "It is said that two times will not lose a piece of meat. We make money with anger. There is no need to bite back because of a dog bite." The restaurant opened to welcome visitors from all directions. He didn't want to make trouble and drive them away. The gains outweigh the losses. And he learned from the village chief that this villager of the Li family just took up their village and gave out a man, scorned the group, and treated other villagers extremely unkindly. There was a lot of friction between Shenjiacun and Lijiacun, and even killed people. Li Juren had close contacts with the county magistrate. In handling the dispute between the two villages, he simply and rudely fell to Lijiacun.

He didn't know exactly what happened, and the village chief sighed straight when he talked about it. Now he has no power and no power, and he cannot deepen the conflict between the two villages because of his anger for a while.

But if he doesn't care about dogs now, it doesn't mean that he won't fight dogs in the future.

But hitting the dog still has to look at the owner, and you have to find a way to solve the dog owner's problem.

Li Yi, Master Juren...

Ah.

With caress in his mind, Shen Yanbei pulled Gu Changfeng and said, "Don't be angry, like people know that they are warm and cold. You are good, I know it alone, there is no need to tell them."

"I'm not angry that they look down on me." He was angry that these people insulted Shen Yanbei.

"I know." Shen Yanbei touched his face, warmly said, "The gentleman's revenge is not too late for ten years, and I will get back what is owed to me! We have been busy for so long, now let's go relax and do something happy. Think about other things!"

Fearing that he would have this in his mind, Shen Yanbei wanted to divert his attention: "Before I had a tight hand, I didn't dare to buy a book. Now that the restaurant is open, there will be more items. You accompany me to buy two books?"

"Good." Gu Changfeng nodded. It is not too late for a gentleman to avenge him for ten years, but he just can't swallow it.

But tidying up those two will cause trouble for Shen Yanbei...

There is a small bookstore in the county that sells books, pen, ink, paper, inkstone and other stationery.

Although there is the memory of the original owner, Shen Yanbei is not as proficient in writing as the original owner because he controls his body. He wants to buy some paper and go back to practice calligraphy. But after asking, I realized that the paper here is actually more expensive than meat!

A catty of pork belly only costs 16 essays, but a wad of coarse paper costs 30 essays, and a white and smooth book requires fifty essays. Not to mention some stationery such as inkstones, ink blocks, and writing brushes. You can't buy them without hundreds of words.

Pen, ink, paper and inkstone require money, and when you go to school, you must pay the money first. No wonder there are not many scholars in the nearby villages, and the annual income of ordinary people is only four or five, which is really unaffordable.

Thinking that the original owner's pen and ink could still be used, the shy Shen Yanbei only picked a few stacks of paper and two books.

Books are more expensive than paper. A book actually costs one or two silvers, and it's still the kind that is popular on the market. The original owner hadn't read the book for a long time, and Shen Yanbei could only pay for it painfully.