Chapter 21

"Zhou Yu, I want to buy some fish fry, do you know who can sell them in the village?" When Zhou Yu came to the house to report, Shen Yanbei caught someone and asked.

Zhou Yu scratched his head: "No one in our village raises fish. But the family of the newly married eldest daughter-in-law of Mr. Shen's family is in Dongtang Village on the edge of the Dongjiang River. The people of Dongtang Village breed lotus root and raise fish. You can go to Mr. Shen. Ask home."

Shen Yanbei knew it well, and went to Uncle Shen's house that day.

"You want to buy fish fry?" Uncle Shen's eldest daughter-in-law, Shen Liu's Liu frowned, and said bluntly, "I have them in my family, but the fry are ordinary domestic fish. The color is not as dark as the koi, so it is not suitable for viewing. "It's no wonder she thinks so. Scholars like to play with Fengyue most. In addition to reading and writing, they also cultivate flowers, fish, and birds to cultivate their temperament.

Shen Yanbei smiled and said, "Sister-in-law, you are misunderstood. What I want to buy is family fish fry." Koi is prosperous and beautiful, but what he has to do now is to make money, so he doesn't have the leisure to watch fish.

Shen Liu was curious, but she was not familiar with Shen Yanbei, but she had only heard of the name of Shen Jiacun Xiucai, so she was not ashamed to ask him what he wanted the buyer for fish fry.

"Then how much do you want?"

Shen Yanbei asked the price and said the number. Shen Liu is even more curious. He wants so many fry. Is this to raise fish? But there is no fish pond in the Shen family!

"When do you want it, I'll let my elder brother talk to me and send it over at that time."

"You can send it in five days. I'm tired of my sister-in-law." The village head ordered him seedlings and also helped him find someone who planted the land. After the paddy field was cleaned, the water should be soaked for two days, just five days later.

"You are welcome." Shen Liu smiled shyly. I thought that Shen Xiucai was not as arrogant and rude as rumors.

Shen Yanbei was about to leave, but before he left, a fat man with a round face appeared outside the fence.

The fat man looked at a group of peace, his eyebrows were somewhat similar to Uncle Shen.

Shen Yanbei turned over the memory of the original owner and smiled slightly: "Brother Laifu." What a coincidence, he is looking for this person!

The fat man was stunned, and he looked at Shen Yanbei hesitantly: "Shen Xiucai?" During the two days he returned to the village, the one who heard the most talk about it was the talent Shen Yan. He still doubted whether the villagers said it was true. , I didn’t expect to verify it face to face soon.

The young man in front of him, with a smile at the corner of his mouth, and his calm eyes, was far from the arrogant and arrogant master in memory!

Is it really a **** change?

Shen Yanbei nodded: "Brother Laifu, why are you back?"

Shen Laifu smiled bitterly: "It's just plowing in spring. I'll come back and help if I have nothing to do." After speaking, he looked at Shen Yanbei, "Why did you come to my house? Are you here to find daddy?"

Shen Yanbei shook his head: "I'm asking my sister-in-law to buy some fry."

Shen Laifu felt weird. He was about to ask what to buy fish fry for, but he heard Shen Yanbei said, "I have something to ask, can I take a step to talk?"

Shen Laifu was full of doubts. He was just a cook who could only cook. What did Shen Xiucai ask him about? But when Shen Yanbei was discussing business with him, he almost couldn't find Bei with joy.