Chapter 18

"Is this possible?" Gu Changfeng hesitated. He was not afraid that he could not do it well, but he was an ugly pair who bought Chongxi. The husband let him take charge of the family's money and he was valued enough. Now he has to put the restaurant under his name, this...

"Why not?" Shen Yanbei said naturally, "Our husband is one, mine is yours, and even if someone finds it out, it sounds good!"

"This is what I gave to my daughter-in-law. Others will only say that I love my daughter-in-law, not that I am striving for profit with the people." The daughters of rich people or their twins will marry some Zhuangzi shops and so on. It's not a problem for my wife to buy a restaurant!

Gu Changfeng didn't expect this level, but after thinking about it, he felt that it was the reason. But what seems to be wrong?

"That's the matter. Let's find a time to talk to Brother Laifu." Whether the restaurant can be opened smoothly, we have to find a trusted chef, who deliberately finds Shen Laifu. In the memory of the original owner, this Shen Laifu was a simple and honest fat man, he knew if he was really honest when he saw it.

After discussing the opening of the restaurant, Shen Yanbei planned to go to the village chief's house. Since I was asking for help, I bought some snacks in the county seat in the morning. Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng said hello and took two copies to the village chief's house. The village chief's family has two grandsons, who were naughty years old when they went up to the tree to dig out the bird's eggs and fish in the water, just to relieve their greed.

Seeing Shen Yanbei visiting the door, the village head Shen Dezhong was shocked, and quickly asked his wife to serve tea. Farmers generally do not drink tea, but as the head of the village, Shen Dezhong still has a set of tea sets and some... tea foam.

In this era, tea is a precious thing, and farmers simply can’t afford it. They can only buy the most inferior tea foam. And if you can drink the tea made from the tea foam, you will be treated only by the distinguished guests.

It seems that the village chief really values ​​him the only talent in the village!

Shen Yanbei waved his hand quickly: "Auntie, don't be so polite. I just came to talk to Uncle Zhong to talk about spring plowing."

The villagers surnamed Shen and those who turned around were relatives. It is not an exaggeration to call Shen Dezhong "Uncle Zhong". But this loyal uncle stunned Shen Dezhong and his wife Shen Liu and Shen Dezhong.

It is true that the original owner used to be too far above the top, even facing the elders, he was very cold.

"This is for my two nephews." Shen Yanbei handed two snacks to Shen Liu.

"This... how did this make it?" Shen Liu put down the brewed tea and rubbed his hands, not knowing whether to pick it up or not.

"It's just some worthless snacks to relieve children's greed." Shen Yanbei smiled slightly, and took a sip of tea from the thick porcelain cup. The tea tasted bitter and astringent, but Shen Yan swallowed it unchanging in the north face.

Shen Dezhong winked at his wife, and Shen Liu thanked him and then retreated.

"Come here, don't spend money next time." Master Xiucai took the initiative to befriend him, and Shen Dezhong was still very happy.

Shen Yanbei smiled, put the tea cup down, and said straightforwardly: "My family's land has been taken back this year. I plan to plant some rice. But there is no rice seed at home, and I don't know how to raise seedlings. I want to buy some from the villagers, but I don't know which one has so many..." He has no problems with farming, but the original owner doesn't know anything about it. He doesn't know how to farm.