Chapter 70

The following day, the weather was gloomy and the cold wind was still bitter. Gu Changfeng and Shen Yanbei brought incense offerings such as wine, meat, paper, candles, and ingots to worship the town’s state-gover.

"Father, my child came to see you. My child is not filial and could not send you one last journey..." Gu Changfeng's eyes were red, and he knelt before the tombstone with a thump, and slammed his head down firmly on the ground.

Shen Yanbei stared at the scarlet letter engraved on the tombstone and knelt beside Gu Changfeng.

"My father-in-law is here, and my son-in-law Shen Yanbei came to see him. Chang Feng had accidentally lost his memory and couldn't remember his life experience, so he came back late. Please don't blame him." Shen Yanbei said sincerely, "Before my son-in-law. Poverty and destitute, Meng Changfeng will not give up, and I am willing to commit myself to me and take care of me carefully."

"Chang Fenggui is the eldest son of the Guogong Mansion, and my son-in-law has a low status and is often unworthy. But I love him more than him, so I came to see you brazenly."

"I have no power and no power, only a sincere heart."

"I, Shen Yanbei, swear to the sky, no matter rich or poor, no matter health disease, no matter the good times and adversities of life, I will always only want to be with him, respect and love, depend on each other, accompany each other, and never leave forever!"

"May you always witness to the spirit of heaven!"

Gu Changfeng's pupils trembled and suddenly turned to look at Shen Yanbei, eyes full of disbelief.

Every word of the young man fell on his heart, and he was enveloped in unspeakable surprises.

Shen Yanbei solemnly knocked on his head three times, then smiled slightly at him: "Okay, I have seen Mr. Guo Duke, what about my other father-in-law?"

Gu Changfeng's lips moved, and he looked straight at Shen Yanbei, his mood fluctuating, and it took a long time before he asked: "Do you mean that I am the only one in this life?"

Shen Yanbei touched his nose, a little embarrassed: "I originally wanted to talk to you when I wanted to get married, but..."

"I never thought of spending the rest of my life with anyone other than you."

In his opinion, no matter how much it is said, it is better to take actual actions to prove it. But in front of his father-in-law’s grave, he had to say something beautiful to make the elderly feel at ease, so he moved out the oath of the wedding.

Such a serious thing, he can never say it!

"Yanbei..." Gu Changfeng's mood was agitated, and the glow in his dark eyes was shining, "So do I."

"This life is the only king, life and death follow."

Shen Yanbei was taken aback. Gu Changfeng was saying bluntly: I love you, and I will be with you when I die.

A man as restrained as his daughter-in-law is actually talking to him...

Shen Yanbei was both excited and distressed, and hurriedly shook his hand and said, "Our days are still long, why can't you die! Take me to see my father-in-law!"

"Yeah." Gu Changfeng held his hand back, feeling like sugar in his heart.

Gu Changfeng's biological father was buried in another place, and Shen Yanbei wondered in his heart: "Why didn't your father be buried with Guo Duke..." He stopped halfway through the conversation.

The ancients paid attention to the burial of husband and wife, and they were buried in the same tomb after death. Gu Changfeng's biological father was not buried with Zhen Guo Gong, it must be the ghost of the current Guo Gong wife!