Extra 6

Not long after it rained, the outskirts of the city were full of the fragrance of soil and vegetation. Because it had just been watered by the rain, the flowers and plants by the river were full of energy, and there were birds and birds singing happily on the branches, which was a lively scene.

But the fresh air and the cool wind in the woods didn't make the boy's depressed mood better.

"Master, let's go back? It has just rained, and the slippery road by the river is not easy to walk, and it will be bad if you encounter snakes, insects, rats and ants!" Tsing Yi Xiaoshou painstakingly persuaded him to take a branch and vent the weeds. Depressed teenager. Behind them was the coachman who came out from the house.

The boy has a white and tender bun face, with curved eyebrows, clear eyes, and a round body, looking soft and happy. He glared at his young man angrily, and snorted, "I don't want to go back, so as not to get people's eyes!"

"The old man is getting confused when she is old, don't take it to heart what she says." Even so, the young man cursed the other person **** in his heart. Even if you treat it as a donkey's liver and lungs if you are kind enough, you will be caught in a bowl of unfilial feces, which is really annoying!

"Okay, don't excuse her! Since I can remember, she has seen me not pleasing to my eyes!" The boy bulged his bun with his eyes red. "Isn't it because I am a twin!"

Tsing Yi's young man hurriedly comforted: "Master, don't be sad, the old lady won't wait to see you, you still have the old lady and the young lady in pain!"

Thinking of the old lady's cynical face, the young man said again: "Since the old lady doesn't like you, you can't put your hot face on your cold buttocks. If you don't go back next time, please settle..."

The boy vigorously waved the tree branch: "Do you think I don't want to? It's just my dad who is competing for the position of Qinghe County. At such a critical moment, people can't get hold of it." He didn't understand the affairs of officialdom, he only knew about it. Once, an official was frustrated because his family was not harmonious, the old and the young were not filial, and he was questioned about his ability to handle the affairs of his family and his family, and he lost the election.

Their Su family is beautiful, but it’s not easy to maintain it for a long time. They need to be cautious in their words and deeds, so even if the old lady hates him, he still keeps his ritual as a grandson and one thing he should do. No points fall.

Why is his young master so sensible? Xiao Si sighed inwardly and persuaded: "You can just walk a little bit. When you go home late, the lady will come back and know that you were so angry that you ran out, so she will be worried again." Because the old lady in the house was so angry, he The young master called the carriage to go out of the city to relax, but he came out in a hurry without a guard. Although no one in Qingzhou dared to move their Su family, they were also afraid of offense by the blind.

"Got it!" The young man threw out the branch in his hand irritably, and sat down on the big rock beside the half-high reed by the river.

His complexion is not very good, half is angry, half is...tired.

He has grown fat, but his body is not very good, so he has been resting in peace. I was anxious and walked straight ahead, but now I calmed down and found that my legs could not move.

Seeing that he was upset, Xiao Si immediately said: "A new cook has arrived in Wanghe Tower. The specialty crystal elbow is said to be very good. Master, do you want to try it?"

"If you are unhappy, just eat a good meal!"

Hearing that, the young man looked at the soft flesh of his little belly that was squeezed out because of sitting, and looked at his little boy with bitter hatred.