Chapter 69

Martial arts practitioners are the most keen on the five senses, and Gu Changfeng was the first to notice someone in the courtyard. He looked up, his eyes touched the man, and his steps stopped immediately. Su Qingze also wondered why he didn't leave. Unexpectedly, he turned his head and confronted the man's deep black eyes unsuspectingly.

Su Qingze's clear eyes suddenly widened, and he was stupid.

Ah Heng...

The man in a black gilt-brimmed robe with high black hair and thin lips slightly pursed, his handsome and cold face is like a pile of ice and snow, but his long and cold black eyes are like spring back to the earth when reflected in the handsome face of the young man. The ice melted and the sun rose, and the temperature rose in an instant.

Standing under the steps, the corner of his mouth was curved with an inconspicuous arc, and he looked at Su Qingze who was dazed in place with a soft look.

...Aheng!

Little by little the astonishment in Su Qingze's eyes turned into a light of joy, and after reacting, he slammed the snow-white mink fur cloak and quickly ran towards the man.

Ripples appeared in the man's eyes, and he shook his hand behind him, intending to reach out to catch him if Su Qingze jumped over. But the boy who rushed did not jump into his arms as he expected, but stood hurriedly in front of him, with endless joy wafting in his **** and bright eyes.

"Aheng!"

The young man opened his eyes and smiled, but he couldn't help himself, but he didn't take a step closer.

The man frowned slightly, stretched out his hand to stroke his cheek, and squeezed it slightly, "I'm thin."

Su Qingze didn't mind, hehe giggled, "I'm thin, but don't you think I'm fine now?" He stretched out his hands from the cloak, and pulled up his sleeves to reveal a white arm.

Su Qingze flexed his arms and showed him the results of his recent exercise: "I can go hunting with you now in a horse-riding outfit!" Last year he wrote to tell the other party that he has lost weight and can meet in the autumn hunting. At that time the two could not meet.

The man's eyes fell on the smooth white skin, his eyes darkened, he helped him pull his sleeves, put his hands back into the cloak, and wrapped them: "Even if you don't lose weight, you can go hunting together. Mo Yan can ride you at any time. ."

"But..." Su Qingze's eyes were sparkling, full of scorching heat, "I want to be as strong as Brother Gu!"

A few steps away between the two, Shen Yanbei was next to Gu Changfeng, and whispered in his ear: "The emperor?"

Gu Changfeng nodded.

The man was Emperor Zhao Yu of Da Qi. He had met Zhao Yu when he was the prince, but now the person standing in front of him has faded away from the youthfulness and childishness of the past, and has become unfathomable.

As the two of them were talking, Zhao Yu's eyes shot over, glanced at Gu Changfeng and then moved back.

Shen Yanbei was a little puzzled when he saw him frowning obviously. What does this emperor mean?

Zhao Yu's eyes were complicated, he rubbed Su Qingze's hair, and said warmly: "You are different from him, you don't need to be like him."

"You are fine now."

Su Qingze was taken aback.

"It used to be good."

Zhao Yu looked serious, and Su Qingze was very skeptical: "It was also very good before? But the flesh is like a ball, and I can't walk!"