Extra 7

In the end, the boy replied.

The unsmiling man, at first glance, is a cold-hearted person. No one can stop this kind of person who decides to do. The letter he writes is read when the other person reads it. Change the previous decision.

Since I liked the things he gave, I felt comfortable receiving the gift in return.

So the boy went to Taobao again!

This time the boy still attached a letter, thank you for the gadgets sent by the other party, I like it very much.

As the saying goes, there are two.

The boy again received the box sent by the man. The letter that seemed to be the boy's reply made the other party find out the boy's preferences. The boy liked the thing this time, and he couldn't put it down.

The young man was worried as he liked it.

How to do? The other party sent something really to his liking, but he couldn't find interesting things on the street every time and post it.

If another person is changed, he might try to find a way, but the boy didn't reply this time, he only sent a letter to the other party.

The thinking of a teenager is simple. The man bothered to give him the gift he liked very much. Instead of fooling around and disrespecting the other party, it is better to tell the other party directly!

I like your gift very much, but I can't think of what gift to return to you, which makes me very distressed.

The boy smiled slightly, his eyebrows curled.

Knowing that he cares so much, the other party will definitely reply to him and think of a solution!

Sure enough, among the things the man sent next time, the man replied to him! The simple two lines are as cold and concise as his people.

As long as you like the gift, you don't have to spend your time and effort to return the gift to me. I don't have anything that I particularly like.

The boy took the letter and read it back and forth several times.

Nothing you like? ?

Bun wrinkled, and the boy remembered the embarrassed appearance of the man when he found him, and suddenly felt that the other party was a bit pitiful.

The masculinity is extraordinary, and he can give him such precious jewelry, the family background seems unusual. The high-ranking big players are very fierce in secret fights. People who grow up in this environment say that they don't like things are not big words, because their energy is used to seize power. Where can they think about delicious and fun things?

Eating people with short mouths and short hands, you can't stop him from sending things, and you can't accept the gifts without doing anything at ease, then you can share what you like with him!

If you don't have something you like, then I will share with you the delicious and fun things that I like. I hope you can also experience this feeling of liking. This is my reward!

The boy wrote the letter happily, sent the letter happily, and played with the gadgets happily. Although he still couldn't get rid of the flesh on his body, it did not prevent him from enjoying the joy of life.

More than a month later, he received a gift from the man and a letter from the man to him.

Yesterday, I met an old man who bought wontons on the way back home. He tried a bowl of wontons. The taste was not bad.