Extra 3

Gu Changfeng was about to give birth, and the entire Guogong Mansion was in operation. When Shen Yanbei returned, he had already prepared everything.

"How do you feel? Does it hurt?" Shen Yan ran into the delivery room without breathing well.

Seeing him running out of sweat in the cold weather, Gu Changfeng asked him to bring him a glass of water: "It's okay, it's not very painful." After Shen Yanbei went out, he felt a little pain in his stomach. He paid attention to it. Then, after feeling more and more painful, and the interval of pain became shorter and shorter, he hurriedly asked Shen Yanbei to come back.

Shen Yanbei touched his face: "Don't be nervous, it's okay!"

Having said that, his hands were shaking.

Gu Changfeng grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard, and Black Eyes looked at him calmly: "Wen's wife touched me and said that the location is very good, and the child is not too big. I have such a good foundation, everything will be fine. you do not need to worry."

Shen Yan Beigan laughed twice: "That's good, that's good..."

"Grandpa Guo, Lord Shen!" The housekeeper brought a bowl of egg and brown sugar water over, "I just opened two fingers, not so fast. Grandpa Guo first eat something to add strength."

"Thank you!" Shen Yanbei took the bowl and fed it to Gu Changfeng bit by bit. He has to find something to do, or let him sit and wait, he always feels unsure in his heart.

Seeing that his forehead was still sweating, Gu Changfeng pushed the spoonful of sugar to his mouth to Shen Yanbei's mouth.

Shen Yanbei was stunned. Gu Changfeng urged him with his gaze. Then he opened his mouth and drank the spoonful of sugar water.

The brown sugar water with the best brown sugar and the boiled eggs from the native eggs is sweet and delicious with the fragrance of eggs.

Shen Yan's throat moved, and the warm brown sugar was underwater, and he felt a little more settled.

Suddenly there was a pass from outside the door: "Uncle! The doctor is here!"

It turned out that the subordinate who was first sent by Gu Changfeng to call Shen Yanbei to go home notified Shen Yanbei, and was sent by Shen Yanbei to ask the Taiyuan Hospital for a sentence. This meeting had already invited people over.

Gu Changfeng was slightly surprised: "Why did you invite the imperial physician?"

Shen Yanbei touched his nose: "Just in case..." Although he had made sufficient preparations to welcome the arrival of the little guys, he couldn't help but worry when things came.

The judge who was hurriedly invited by his subordinates to see Gu Changfeng calmly eating, he breathed a sigh of relief.

The servant of the town government hurriedly ran into the hospital to look for him, saying that the town government was about to give birth. He was so scared that he thought that the town government's birth was not going well, so he hurriedly took the life-saving guy and ran over. The result is not yet born!

Shen Yan said in a shameless face from the north: "Excuse me, you have to take a trip."

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. Lord Shen loves her husband and the old man can understand!" The court judge laughed and joked, and stepped forward to give Gu Changfeng the pulse. No one in the whole Yongjing City knew that Shen Yan looked at Zhen Guo's eyeballs from the north, and he was no stranger to it.

The pulse was strong and powerful, and then Gu Changfeng was very calm. The judge sighed in his heart that he was worthy of Zhen Guo Gong. He had never seen a pregnant woman who was so strong.