Chapter 51

"Caught it!" The young man with his trouser legs rolled up high, revealing a piece of white calf, stood in the ditch in disregard of his image, clutching the struggling fish tightly with his hands, and smiled crookedly.

"Master, let this go!" Ming An hurriedly passed the fish basket.

Standing on the ridge, Shen Yanbei said to the master and servant: "Enough, come up soon!" The young man had to set off back to Qinghe the day after tomorrow, and had to go back to the county tomorrow morning, so he could play hard in these two days. These days Zhi Zhi has been making trouble. He and his wife went to the bamboo forest to touch a lot of Zhi Monkeys in the middle of the night. They took them home, soaked in water, washed them and dried them, and fried them in hot oil until they were golden and crispy. Salt and pepper, it tastes so good. A few people stayed up all night and ran to the woods to touch a bunch of Zhihou monkeys and cook them for him. That's not even a big deal. Since going back to play in the mountains and encountering bears, the people in the village have been more cautious about going up the mountains, and only a few people have arranged to gather firewood. As the autumn is approaching, many wild fruits on the mountain are ripe, and the pheasants and hares are also very plump. Everyone goes up the mountain more often. A few people were itching to think about going to play again, so they were ready to go up the mountain, and hit a few pheasants on the mountain, he made a few tricks, everyone really ate chicken and had enough!

At the moment they are catching fish and ducks, just wanting to give Su Qingze a hearty practice.

The fish's tail couldn't help shaking, splashing the water on Su Qingze's face, but the boy smiled and didn't care. "Brother Shen, let's make pickled cabbage fish!"

"Okay." Shen Yanbei smiled and turned to look at Gu Changfeng, only to see his wife's lips pressed tightly, her eyes a little complicated.

"What's the matter? It doesn't seem to be your expression these few days?" Shen Yanbei asked in a low voice, looking directly at Gu Changfeng with his pitch-black eyes.

There is no blame or question in the eyes of the youth, but there are doubts and cares. Gu Changfeng's eyes flashed, and he carefully swept around his eyes.

Right now they are in the rice field, looking up and looking around are young and tender seedlings just recently planted. At a glance, there is no shelter that can hide people except for a nearby tree, and that tree is not luxuriant and cannot hide people...

Gu Changfeng hesitated a little, and approached Shen Yanbei's ear and said, "I feel...someone is watching us."

Shen Yanbei was taken aback, somewhat unbelievable: "Watch us?"

Gu Changfeng nodded solemnly. When he had a barbecue that day, he thought it was an illusion, but this weird feeling appeared from time to time. Especially when he found out the night of the monkey in the woods, he obviously felt that a gas engine was nearby!

Frowning his brows tightly, Shen Yanbei's expression was very ugly, and he gritted his teeth and said, "He is also in bed when we go to bed?"

Gu Changfeng choked, his face surged with enthusiasm: "No...no..."

Shen Yanbei breathed a sigh of relief, his face a little dark. He twisted his eyebrows and asked: "Is the other party malicious?"

Gu Changfeng blushed and shook his head. This was exactly what he found strange. The other party has been staring at them, but he didn't feel any intention to kill.

Shen Yanbei wondered: "What's worth watching for little people like us?" Shen Yanbei reacted first after speaking.

The two of them have nothing to watch, but Su Qingze is different! The young man from Qinghe Su's family is not light!