Chapter 30

The vermilion lacquer gate of the official residence at the back of the county office was suddenly slammed, and for a moment the door was opened with a gap, and a pair of vigilant eyes appeared in the gap.

These eyes looked at the incoming person and asked: "Who are you and what's the matter?"

Wang Cheng handed out a hot silver greeting note: "Li Juren from Lijiacun is here to visit. Go and inform your sir."

The owner of the eyes was taken aback, immediately opened the door to take the post, glanced at the words "please wait," then closed the door and informed the housekeeper.

Li Yi, dressed in brocade clothes, stood holding his hands, looking at the majestic stone lion, calmly and relaxed.

This new county magistrate doesn't know what it comes from, if he can get along best, if he can't get along, he won't be afraid.

According to the laws of this dynasty, Juren can make up an official. Generally speaking, the prefects of the seventh rank are the prefects of the ranks, but if it is an activity, the prefects of the rank five are not unimaginable.

The post of county magistrate of Dongjiang County is only the seventh rank, except for the official status, the other party is not much better than himself...

"Hey", the door of the vermilion lacquer opened wide, and the middle-aged man with a mustache came out with a smile on his face, and said, "It's really a distinguished guest welcoming the door, please come in!"

Knowing that this is the housekeeper, Li Yi just nodded lightly, and stepped forward.

"My lord has long wanted to invite Li Juren and the squires to come for a cup of tea, but I just took office, and many trivial matters have to be dealt with. I can't get away temporarily..." The housekeeper smiled while walking without changing his face.

The mansion is a courtyard with three entrances, the second entrance is the study room and the flower hall, used for discussion and entertaining guests, and the third entrance is the main house and the wing, where the family members of the county magistrate live. Because the former county magistrate Zhang was dissatisfied that the official residence was too shabby, someone specially repaired it again, built pavilions and rockeries, planted flowers, plants and trees, and the official residence suddenly dazzled.

The small garden in the atrium was full of colorful flowers, with bees and butterflies flying, and the handmaid, who was wearing a water-blue skirt with a slender waist and unable to hold it, walked past the flowers, carrying a flower basket. I saw the housekeeper leading the three strange men, stopped, bowed his head slightly, and walked towards the moon cave gate when the four of them walked and raised their heads.

Li Sheng stared at the beautiful shadow infatuatedly, only to feel that his soul was hooked away.

Suddenly stabbed with an elbow, Li Sheng hurriedly turned around and met Wang Cheng who was smiling ambiguously.

Li Yi in front of the two of them looked at the wonderful spring light in front of them, and his eyes flickered.

Although it is not the first time here, when I came back, the mansion had not been repaired. It was winter again. The garden was bare, there were no green trees and red flowers, no small bridges and running water, and no girl with such graceful figure even walking... …

This official is different!

"The three first use a cup of hot tea, I'll tell the adults." The butler welcomed the three into the flower hall, and immediately a neat maid served tea.

Li Yi picked up the tea cup and pressed the tea lid gently. The tea soup is clear in color and scent is overflowing. Just by smelling the fragrance, you will know that this tea is good. Looking around, the doors and windows are carved with flowers and leaves, and the tables, chairs and benches are all exquisite. Behind the main lobby of the lobby is a splash-ink painting of landscapes, majestic and majestic. Upon closer inspection of the signature, this painting was actually made by a contemporary master.