Chapter 31

The restaurant's market was pretty good on the first day it opened. Thinking that there will be more customers coming tomorrow, Shen Yanbei told Shen Laifu to pay attention to the kitchen, and remember to ensure the quality and speed of the dishes, Shen Laifu responded one by one.

Everyone has been busy for a day, and everyone rests early. The lights are still on in the wing behind the restaurant, and Shen Yanbei is calculating today's account. It opened in the past two days. He and Gu Changfeng stayed here temporarily, and returned to the village when the restaurant's business was on track.

Under the candlelight, a handsome young man sitting at the table holding a pen to write and draw on the ledger, raising his head from time to time to say something to the man next to him, the man's dark and quiet eyes were jumping with candlelight, and there was a vaguely small shadow.

After closing the account book, Shen Yanbei breathed a sigh of relief. Although the price of the meal is not high, there is no loss. After closing tomorrow, he has to make some adjustments to the restaurant's dishes according to the preferences of the people.

"That's all right? Do you want to wash and go to bed?" Gu Changfeng asked, with a rare hint of urgency in his eyes.

Shen Yanbei didn't notice it, looked at the hourglass and nodded. Gu Changfeng went out and went to the kitchen to get hot water in.

Putting the tub on the ground, Gu Changfeng squatted down, preparing to take off Shen Yanbei's shoes and socks. Shen Yanbei was startled, his feet shrank: "Don't!"

Gu Changfeng raised his head and looked at him directly: "The doctor said that using hot water to soak your feet every night before going to bed is good for your body." I went to see the doctor again today. The doctor said that Shen Yanbei's cold hands and feet were due to physical weakness and blood. The operation is not smooth. Soak your feet with hot water before going to bed and massage the acupoints to help you sleep. Moreover, he has now recovered his internal strength, and he used his internal strength to help Shen Yanbei to dredge, and the result was twice the result with half the effort.

"I'll do it myself!" Shen Yanbei quickly took off his shoes and socks and put his feet into the water.

"Hi!" The water was a little hot, and Shen Yanbei couldn't help taking a breath.

Suddenly, his feet fell into a pair of broad palms with slightly thin calluses. Shen Yanbei was startled. It turned out that Gu Changfeng was holding his feet to wash his feet!

"Don't..." Shen Yanbei was so scared that he wanted to pull his feet out, but Gu Changfeng held it tightly.

"I'll do it myself!" Shen Yanbei hurriedly pressed his shoulder.

"The doctor said to massage the acupoints on the soles of the feet." Gu Changfeng said seriously, and did not mean to let go.

"I..." Shen Yan said in northern words.

Gu Changfeng lowered his head and carefully washed Shen Yanbei's feet.

Because he wears shoes and socks every day, Shen Yanbei's feet are not dirty at all, his feet are white and tender and delicate, his toes are round, and his fingernails are slightly pink, and he looks a bit cute.

Gu Changfeng looked attentively, grasping the foot and rubbing it carefully, not letting go of every seam.

Shen Yanbei was holding his face, his face flushed unexpectedly.

He didn't think he was insulting or embarrassed by asking Gu Changfeng to wash his feet, but...

He is hard!