Chapter 56

"?" Su Qingze looked blank, "Big Brother Shen, what are you talking about?"

"Did we not meet a black blind man on the mountain last time? Your fiancé was afraid that you would be in danger again, so he sent a secret guard to look after you."

Su Qingze: "..."

Smiling embarrassingly, Su Qingze asked carefully: "Big Brother Shen, are you okay? How come you can talk nonsense..."

Shen Yanbei raised his hand and poured him a cup of tea: "People are right by your side. If you want to see him, you can ask him to come out. It's just that he may not reveal any information about his master."

Su Qingze: "..."

After swallowing, Su Qingze's gaze for help fell on Gu Changfeng.

"This is true." Gu Changfeng broke his illusion with a sentence.

Su Qingze was stunned, his mouth moved without speaking.

"You don't know yet, then Li Yi was dismissed from his fame for misconduct..." Shen Yanbei gave a general overview of the situation and raised an eyebrow, "We suspect that the other party ordered your brother-in-law to do it."

"How is it possible!" Su Qingze stood up abruptly, his face full of disbelief.

"Facts speak louder than words." Shen Yanbei said lightly.

Su Qingze looked complicated: "Why tell me?"

Shen Yanbei said roguely: "Because the other party wants me to tell you."

Su Qingze: "..."

Scratching his head in distress, Su Qingze gritted his teeth: "What exactly does this man want to do? It's really inexplicable!"

"Perhaps he wants to tell you that he has you in his heart." Shen Yanbei teased, watching Su Qingze snorting coldly, and said with a smile: "This is a good thing. The other party values ​​you so much. When you get married, you will be in a situation It will be better than you think."

Su Qingze was noncommittal. Shen Yanbei did not continue to say more.

In the end, this incident caused Su Qingze's calm heart to be turbulent. When he was alone, he could not help but observe the surroundings, but he couldn't see why he came and didn't mean to show up.

As the weather gradually cooled down, the business of Tongfu Restaurant branch became more and more prosperous. Most people who come to eat in the restaurant rush to the signature dishes. The consumption of chili peppers was so severe that Shen Yanbei had to supply them in limited quantities.

At this time, he can be regarded as seeing the horrible spending power of the people in the provincial capital. It was less than half a month after the opening, but he calculated the surplus, and it was more than 1,000 taels!

In addition, the pickles of capers have also opened up a market, and many people who run the boat ask them to order them. The pickles that Gu Changfeng brought are sold out!

The pockets of money lost from buying a house and buying a store suddenly bulged up!

With enough money and confidence, Shen Yanbei bought many books in the bookstore that he was not willing to buy before. After reading a book, he also made reading notes-this is the homework assigned to him by Li Zhiyuan.

He specifically informed Li Zhiyuan about his coming to Qingzhou. He originally wanted to ask Li Zhiyuan and his wife what they would bring to the Su family, and he took it together. As a result, Li Zhiyuan didn't let him carry anything, but instead told him not to put aside his knowledge while doing business, and remember to read and write.