Chapter 29

Look, master, this restaurant is really interesting!"

Seeing that my young master was listless, he didn't even have the motivation to eat, the young man was anxious, and saw that the restaurant in front was quite lively, and he quickly pushed people over. The shopkeeper at the door greeted the people with a smile, and cheerfully asked Xiao Er to greet them to the private room on the second floor.

When they first entered the restaurant, the two were immediately attracted by the restaurant's peculiar decoration.

Su Qingze, who was behind the shop's Xiaoer, was standing on the stairs and curiously looked at the seat surrounded by flowers and plants, and saw a few small steamers on the table. Inside the steamer there was a small dish with a few crystal clear desserts. Curiously asked: "What is that?"

The shopkeeper smiled: "That's shrimp dumplings. Next to it are steamed pork ribs, red bean shortbread and egg pancakes."

Su Qingze nodded, glanced at the food at the tables downstairs, and said directly to the shopkeeper: "Give me a basket for this soup dumpling, shortbread, and spare ribs. And the porridge, too."

Ming'an was overjoyed and urged the shopkeeper: "Go, go! Don't be hungry for our young master!"

"Okay!" Xiaoer pushed open the "Sour" private room, and invited two people to sit inside.

"Unexpectedly, there is such a unique restaurant in this small county town. It seems that the dim sum here is also very good. You can taste it later, Master!" Mingan took the hot tea on the table and poured Su Qingze. cup. His young master was in poor health when he was a child, and his family members always tried every means to coax him to eat more, but he accidentally coaxed him too much and raised a whole body of flesh. But the young master was born well, even if he gains weight, he will look good, fleshy like a Fuwa.

Young people love to be pretty, and find that their figure has changed drastically. The young master, who couldn't wear clothes in the past, was so depressed that he didn't eat for three days, which scared the family. Later, the young master passed out of hunger, caught a cold and became seriously ill. After recovering from the illness, the young master dared not stop eating, but every time he was full, he would blame himself on his chubby belly.

Most of the world's favorite twins are tall and slender, and their waists are unbearable, but the young master was like this when he was a child. He thinks such a thin and thin body is too easy to get sick. For this reason he admires those strong and healthy twins! Whenever he sees such a pair, he will run to ask how the other person has developed a "good figure", but the other person has grown into this appearance, and he originally felt inferior in his heart. When asked by the young master, he thought that the young master was there. Humiliating themselves, many ran away in shame.

The person I met just now was the strongest of all the young masters encountered, and the only one who did not turn his face and answered the young master’s questions seriously...

This man looks as strong as a man, taller and stronger than a man, but he didn't expect to marry someone! Seeing that his husband is gentle and gentle, the two are still going to the streets together, and the relationship looks good, which really subverts his perception!

Su Qingze said "um" and looked at it with his teacup. There is a small blessing word printed on the white porcelain cup, which is simple and elegant.

"My sister-in-law has settled down, how long will you stay here, Master? If you don't go back, the old lady will have to urge you!" Ming An asked cautiously.

Su Qingze glanced at him unhappily: "Let's talk about it. I've only been here for a few days!"

"Haha..." Ming'an laughed dryly, "The old man is getting confused when he is old. Don't take what she says to your heart."