Chapter 41

Gu Changfeng, who was lying under the young man, clenched his teeth, his muscles tense, his angular face was flushed, and his calm black eyes were reddened and filled with water. The young man wandered around him as if he was about to kiss every skin on his body. His lips and tongue seemed to carry electricity, and the electricity made him tremble. He tried his best to endure it and didn't make a strange noise.

"Chang Feng..." The young man's face was like flying flowers, and a pair of hot black eyes reflected a little him, and his heart was trembling with the strong desire and hot affection.

The Adam's apple rolled, Gu Changfeng let go of his hand holding the bed sheet, and turned to hold the young man's face, and put his head on his lips: "Okay..."

His eyes burst with dazzling light, and Shen Yanbei was surprised and delighted, and tremblingly brushed his fingers across the waistline that made him addicted, and touched his pants...

The heavy panting was intertwined with the depressed groan, and the indoor temperature suddenly rose.

"Yeah!" Suddenly Gu Changfeng snorted, his eyes widened.

Shen Yanbei, sweating profusely, lowered his head and kissed the corners of his lips, and couldn't help muttering: "Chang Feng Chang Feng..."

The negative distance makes the two fleshy bodies like dry wood meet a raging fire, and they will ignite at one point. The unfamiliar pleasure makes Shen Yanbei who is novice unable to extricate himself, and makes Gu Changfeng, who has never explored the most mysterious aspect of human nature, crazy.

"Yanbei..." Gu Changfeng, whose eyes were red, screamed against his shoulder, and he couldn't help but leaned back, causing tears to flow from his eyes.

Shen Yan's northern eyes were terribly deep, and he did not hesitate to infect every inch of the people under him...

The room is ecstasy, and there is laughter outside.

Sitting in a pile of people on the three floors outside, sitting in the middle was Su Qingze with a flushed face.

"Little son! Toast you again!" The excited villagers filled the wine and took turns to toast.

Their small village has such a rich family to live temporarily, it is really brilliant!

Facing the enthusiasm of the villagers, Su Qingze was a little bit overwhelmed: "My uncles, aunts and aunts, I have already eaten, you are free! Feel free to!" After drinking the glass in his hand, he hurriedly put down the glass and left as if fleeing. .

"Little son, don't leave, you haven't said what kind of guy you like!" shouted a lady.

"What are you talking about? No matter what your background, the little son must marry a big official! No one of us is worthy of him!" the other person said.

"Huh! I'll just ask!" Aunty smiled.

Su Qingze, who was hurriedly walked to Shen Qiukui's house by Ming'an, breathed a sigh of relief. Ming'an was a little worried: "Master, isn't it good for you to expose your identity like this? What if someone with bad intentions plots against us? ?"

Su Qingze didn't care: "I just stayed in the village. Brother Gu and the others are here again. Who dares to move me?"

"That's what I said, but be careful to sail the Wannian Ship!" Ming An looked serious.

"Okay, okay! I know! Give me a hand quickly, I'm dizzy..." Su Qingze frowned.

"You drank too much alcohol! You must drink the hangover soup later!"