What kind of messy people are coming to see him? Thinking of the dossier he had read before, Li Zhiyuan frowned and said, "Let him wait."

The housekeeper responded, and as soon as he left the study door, he saw Ming An panting. Mingan hurriedly asked, "Is an adult in there? I have something to report to the adult!"

Seeing Ming'an looked anxious, the housekeeper took people inside to see Li Zhi without asking more questions. After listening, Li Zhiyuan glanced at the opened letter on the table, his eyes cold.

"A small juror is so rampant! Butler, go and tell him, the officer has no time to see him."

Ming An felt happy. Bastards who bullied others, this time they also bullied others so that they could taste the taste of being bullied!

When Mingan left, Li Zhiyuan said to Master: "The weather has been good these two days, why don't you go to a nearby village for a walk?" He just arrived and didn't understand many things. Although there are registrations on the file, he can transfer to Zhang County. He couldn't believe that this mansion was built so uniquely, making him rich.

"My lord, please." The master with a goatee arched his hands.

Besides, Li Yi and the three were sitting in the flower hall drinking tea, and Wang Cheng was a little impatient after drinking one cup after another without seeing anyone.

"What's the matter? It's been half an hour, why isn't the county grandfather coming yet?"

Li Yi frowned. What's the matter with this magistrate?

"Li Juren is really sorry!" The butler walked in quickly, with apologetic eyes. "The adults are discussing matters in the study, and I really can't get away. I will entertain Li Juren and the squires when I have free time..."

Li Yi's face suddenly sank. The faces of Wang Cheng and Li Sheng couldn't see where they were. But the other party is an official, what can they do if they are white?

He politely sent the three people out of the gate, the butler turned around, the smile on his face faded.

"It's a vain scholar, I don't understand any etiquette!"

Li Yi walked ahead with a sullen face. Li Sheng smiled beside him and said: "It's still early, why don't we go to Changchun Tower to listen to a little song?" He proposed to meet the county magistrate. Will you see them? Right now Li Yi's heart was full of anger, and he had to put it out.

The girl in Changchun Tower was the most gentle and conciliatory. Li Yi was gloomy and needed someone to solve it, so she agreed.

The three of them played in the Changchun Tower for a day, until Xu Shi Li Sheng's little servant came to look for them, and the three of them left drunk.

"Brother Mingde, let's come back another day..." Li Sheng squinted his eyes and burped, and asked Xiao Chou to send Li Yi home.

Li Yi said "Yes" with a red face, and half-closed his eyes, he was helped by the Li family's young man to get into the carriage.

"Open the window to the autumn moonlight, put out the candle and untie the skirt..." Li Sheng's eyes were blurred, and he hummed a little tune with a giggle. Wang Cheng beside him was also very drunk, walking staggering. Their home was on the same street, and they left together.

The street was quiet, with only one or two meows occasionally.

Suddenly a black figure jumped off the high fence. Before Li Sheng recovered, he was put in a bag!

Wang Cheng sat on the ground and watched Li Sheng struggling in his cloth bag. He was half awake from the wine.

A biting chill came to his heart, Wang Cheng looked around, no one was found!

"Who is pretending to be a ghost there?" Wang Cheng swallowed and shouted out boldly.

But the night was faint, no one answered him at all.

Wang Cheng was panicked, leaning on the wall to stand up, and suddenly a hand patted his shoulder gently...

"!" His eyes opened wide, and Wang Cheng only felt that the hairs on his body were standing up. His eyes moved back slowly, and he saw a dark figure standing behind him in the corner of his eye!

"!!!" The heartbeat almost stopped! Wang Cheng's mouth was open like a fish lacking water. He wanted to call for help, but his voice got stuck in his throat.

"Save...Save..."

As soon as Black Shadow wanted to do it, Wang Cheng rolled his eyes and fainted first.

Looking at Wang Cheng, who was lying softly and Li Sheng who was knocked out, the shadow no longer lingered, and a little jumped to the wall.